+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Esko Neo 2.1.1 for Macintosh

banana167c

Esko Neo 2.1.1 for Macintosh

dear all,

looking for PDF application Neo 2.1.1 crack.
    please share, i love this software.

http://www.esko.com/web/site.aspx?p=4651

With the native PDF application Neo, a highly productive editor is available that gives the operator efficiency and productivity for editing and correction of multipage PDF files in commercial printing environments. Any user dealing with PDF will see Neo as a formidable asset in drastically reducing the approval and correction cycles that are unavoidable in today’s demanding prepress environments.
    Imagine the plates are ready, the press is set to go, and at the last moment an error shows up, a typo in the customer’s name, a wrong telephone number, or perhaps the wrong image has been used. At moments like this it is critical to be able to correct the problem on the spot and get the press going. As PDF has become the preferred format for document exchange, and native documents are often not available, there is only one solution, to edit the PDF file as quickly as possible.

thanks you.
    ;-)

Junior Member duninda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Brothers who have Enfocus Extreme 8 with crack PC

SimonCharlie
    Quote Originally Posted by duninda View Post
    Brothers who have Enfocus Extreme 8 with crack PC
    Shouldn't this be a new request thread?

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by banana167c View Post
    dear all,

;-)
    Is version 2.0.1 also ok? Its the only one floating around!

Banned larry99 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Enfocus Extreme 8 UP1 for mac

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by larry99 View Post
    Enfocus Extreme 8 UP1 for mac
    Its not the same as Neo! The trapping functions are missing in Extreme.

Junior Member desalex will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by banana167c View Post
    dear all,

http://www.esko.com/web/site.aspx?p=4651

With the native PDF application Neo, a highly productive editor is available that gives the operator efficiency and productivity for editing and correction of multipage PDF files in commercial printing environments. Any user dealing with PDF will see Neo as a formidable asset in drastically reducing the approval and correction cycles that are unavoidable in today’s demanding prepress environments.
    Imagine the plates are ready, the press is set to go, and at the last moment an error shows up, a typo in the customer’s name, a wrong telephone number, or perhaps the wrong image has been used. At moments like this it is critical to be able to correct the problem on the spot and get the press going. As PDF has become the preferred format for document exchange, and native documents are often not available, there is only one solution, to edit the PDF file as quickly as possible.

thanks you.
    ;-)
    As an alternative, you can use NitroPdf for PC through Parallel///

SimonCharlie
    Info.

I have been told by a reliable source (an Esko Sales Person) that they intend to release Esko Neo 10 later this year, (what is left of it!), with lots of new features.

I think I will wait for this release and hope someone can crack it.

As far as I am aware, there is not much difference from Neo 2.0.1 to 2.1.1, and the latest version is in fact 2.1.3, but this is not available to download from their website, it is for contracted customers only.

Sc

Junior Member desalex will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    NEO 2.0.1 had problems with the mapping of gray PANTONE (877) colors with the option overprint. I do not know how the NEO 2.1.1. These problems were in the STUDIO.

PRC Member pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks

Arrow

had neo problems or not, this is it: http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/enfocus-neo-2-1-a-185/ )))

11. Your ad here

+ Reply to Thread