+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Esko DeskPack for CS6

Donor DenOS will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Esko DeskPack for CS6

Is there any one to share DeskPack patch or crack, or licence file to work with Illustrator CS6? It can be version 12 or 14, just to work....

Thanks

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down use the search function!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DenOS View Post
    Is there any one to share DeskPack patch or crack, or licence file to work with Illustrator CS6? It can be version 12 or 14, just to work....

Thanks
    its all here! use the search function!!!

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    its all here! use the search function!!!
    I have use the search function, I'm not that ....

The one here that is posted is working for 7 more days, after that it will not work.

Or if you have some other search button which find working one, please send the link here, because I can't find one.

:)

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down

I have use the search function, I'm not that ....

The one here that is posted is working for 7 more days, after that it will not work.

Or if you have some other search button which find working one, please send the link here, because I can't find one.

:)
    obviously you are that ... !

it has been posted by a highly reputated member who is a well known genius in patching esko software and it is working 100% for sure!

and of course i wont send my search button results to people who are too lazy to browse this forum to get what they are looking for!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    obviously you are that ... !

it has been posted by a highly reputated member who is a well known genius in patching esko software and it is working 100% for sure!

and of course i wont send my search button results to people who are too lazy to browse this forum to get what they are looking for!
    Thank you, as I can see all your post are blaming some one fore something. Highly reputed member is Slick? Any how, this should be forum for helping each other, not criticize each other. I ask for help, you know something that I don't but you don't want to share... What's the point for you to be here any way?

As i said, I have DeskPack 14 working, but in 7 days this licence will not work any more and I try to find out the one that work. If you know where is that post send it, if you don't want to send, why are you enjoining to post this text with negative connotation?

Thanks
    Thank you, as I can see all your post are blaming some one fore something. Highly reputed member is Slick? Any how, this should be forum for helping each other, not criticize each other. I ask for help, you know something that I don't but you don't want to share... What's the point for you to be here any way?

As i said, I have DeskPack 14 working, but in 7 days this licence will not work any more and I try to find out the one that work. If you know where is that post send it, if you don't want to send, why are you enjoining to post this text with negative connotation?
    this proofs you dont see anything or only see what want to see! you havent read important threads and wasted your time wirh chit chat.

my sense of helping each other is NOT posting links for dumb "click and download".

and your complains are the second proof that you dont understand the concept of this forum at all. you have to contribute first BEFORE you are able to download something.

my biggest concern is that i dont support lazy people. maybe next time you are asking me to come along and install the software for you because you got an error message? forget it at all!

you have to help yourself and make your own experiences to learn something new. otherwise you will never be able to help other members with your knowledge!

and of course i wont repeat anything which is already written here! everybody is able to browse the whole forum to find what he is looking for. if the same stuff is repeated more and more the forum becomes more cluttered every day.

so my only help and advice is: use the forum functions wisely and dont discuss things which have been posted already! its against the rules which you have acknowleged by joining here!

+ Reply to Thread