+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ColorShop X

Junior Member marktm is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

ColorShop X

I'm looking for ColorShop X serial number. Product from Xrite. Discontinued already and replaced with ColorMunki Design. Software still can be downloaded from Xrite link below:
    http://www.xrite.com/product_overview.aspx?ID=505&Action=Support&Softwa reID=288&region=94&lang=en
    Mac or pc serial number. latest ver 1.4.1 or previous 1.3.
    Thanks a lot
    Mark

Junior Member marktm is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Ink limit on wide format printers

As far as I know there's another application I could you Gamutvision, but also can not get serial number. Maybe you guys know application I could use. Up to this point I'm only visually adjusting ink limit for my Roland XC-540. I'm sure there're a few good apps that I can use together with my eye one. Let me know, any suggestions. Thanks a lot.
    mark

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not sure there is a standalone apps to calibrate your printer in terms of ink limits. Usually full process of printer calibration, including ink limiting (ink restriction), carried out by RIP.
    If your RIP has no way to limit primaries by measurements, you can use MeasureTool (package [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/gretagmacbeth-profilemaker-professional-5-0-10-win7-32-64-compatible-1230/"]ProfileMaker[/URL]) to measure test targets and Excel to calculate values and plot graphs.
    It's not easiest way, but it gives you maximum flexibility.

+ Reply to Thread