Thread: Alwan CMYK Optimizer

PRC Member my.safari will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Thumbs up Alwan CMYK Optimizer

Name:  dvd-print-gold.jpg
Views: 1522
Size:  10.2 KB

INK SAVING
    Dynamic Black Generation for an unequaled ink and toner consumption reduction and color fidelity on the press

Alwan CMYK Optimizer® ECO edition (ACE) is a unique solution that allows printers to significantly reduce ink and toner consumption of their presses without any visible change to the printed colors.
    ACE is the ideal complement of prepress workflow and Alwan Prepress products color management.
    ACE preflights PDF files or imposed forms color content and ink consumption and ensures the highest possible color ink reduction and printability while maintaining color.
    ACE recognizes your output printing conditions and press ICC Profile and optimizes black generation for the destination process.
    ACE delivers ISO 12647 Color conformance reports that can be used for internal Quality Assurance purposes or sent to clients.

Can someone of you share this, please?

Thanks
    If someone of you is interested, I can share only the application, no crack available.

Is it possible to bypass the dongle? Is someone able to do that?

http://depositfiles.com/files/q6t2y9jt4

Password: printroot
    Last edited by my.safari; 11-22-2010 at 01:03 PM.

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    the file is protected…and the psw?

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    sorry for another reply but the file is psw protectet. what is the pass?
    tanx

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkend View Post
    sorry for another reply but the file is psw protectet. what is the pass?
    tanx

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Alwan CMYK Optimzer v3.5.1

I have a solution which work with CMYK Optimizer version up to 3.5.1. Solution based on demo serial key and Apple script which cleans system up after demo period has expired. Actually CMYK Optimizer will not stop working until you restart application.
    If you are still looking for it and this version is convenient for you I can share it.
    This is not up-to-date version, it has minor bugs which was fixed in later versions, but it really works.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    I have a solution which work with CMYK Optimizer version up to 3.5.1. Solution based on demo serial key and Apple script which cleans system up after demo period has expired. Actually CMYK Optimizer will not stop working until you restart application.
    If you are still looking for it and this version is convenient for you I can share it.
    This is not up-to-date version, it has minor bugs which was fixed in later versions, but it really works.
    Yes, I'm still interested and I would be grateful if you share that!

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by my.safari View Post
    Yes, I'm still interested and I would be grateful if you share that!
    Ok, I will.

Done.
    Check my post: [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/alwan-cmykoptimizer-v3-5-3-a-2230/"]Alwan CMYKOptimizer v3.5.3 [/URL]
    Last edited by ColorWizard; 05-08-2011 at 02:07 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

PRC Member DoctorBlade is on a distinguished road DoctorBlade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    Ok, I will.

Done.
    Check my post: [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/alwan-cmykoptimizer-v3-5-3-a-2230/"]Alwan CMYKOptimizer v3.5.3 [/URL]
    I tried to download your v3.5.3 using the link you provided. After applying the workaround, I still cannot use the app. Is it because, as you mentioned in this thread that you have a solution up to version 3.5.1 but you uploaded a 3.5.3 version? Kindly check and confirm.
    Last edited by DoctorBlade; 09-07-2011 at 04:42 AM. Reason: grammar

PRC Member DoctorBlade is on a distinguished road DoctorBlade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by my.safari View Post
    If someone of you is interested, I can share only the application, no crack available.

Is it possible to bypass the dongle? Is someone able to do that?

http://depositfiles.com/files/q6t2y9jt4

Please check link. I visited the site and it says that the file has been removed.

12. Your ad here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorBlade View Post
    Please check link. I visited the site and it says that the file has been removed.
    Here I am

http://depositfiles.com/files/3re2oae99

Enjoy

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to my.safari For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread