+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where Can I find Images Like these?

Junior Member nOizYbOi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Question Where Can I find Images Like these?

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know any free sites or resources where I can find images like these to be used for quotes pics?

I would be extremely grateful to you all if you could point me in the right direction!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to make this request, so I hope if i'm wrong the mods, can help me.

Here are a few examples of the type of pics i'm looking for...

Thanks in advance!

Banned pollet is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Prueba en esta pagina
    HTML Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pollet For This Useful Post:

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 Times in 434 Posts
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Code:
    Les jours tristes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Wow there are some amazing photography in these resources! Thank you so much for directing me to these sites

Member rocktopus will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    It depends on how big the resolution you're looking for, and whether or not you want to use the photo commercially. Commercially, you will open yourself up to lawsuits if you use professional photography without acquiring the rights first.

If you just want to make some "quote photos" for fun, then Pinterest is a great source for gorgeous pictures for you to set the quotes onto. You can throw on a filter in photoshop to get the pictures tinted the way you want them from your examples. Here are some Pinterest searches to get you started. Make sure you're signed in before you follow the links or else you'll just get directed to the sign-in page.

Code:
    Code:
    Code:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rocktopus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for the information Roctopus! it's definitely for non-commercial use :) I just like to incorporate some of my favorite quotes like the examples I posted and just share with everyone else

It would be nice if the images were of high resolution so that the finished pic would look much better

Member rocktopus will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nOizYbOi View Post
    Thanks for the information Roctopus! it's definitely for non-commercial use :) I just like to incorporate some of my favorite quotes like the examples I posted and just share with everyone else

It would be nice if the images were of high resolution so that the finished pic would look much better
    Here's a trick to finding higher resolution images of the pictures that you like Pinterest (or anywhere else). Sometimes it can work really well.

1. Copy the image URL of the picture that you like but want bigger. You can do it by right-clicking the picture on Pinterest.

2. Go to http://images.google.com/

3. Click on the little camera icon in the search bar (next to the little microphone icon)

4. Paste the image URL and search by image.

5. At the very top, of the results, it'll give you the option to see other sizes of the image if Google has indexed any. Sometimes the lo-res image on Pinterest has been posted (and indexed) as a high-res image elsewhere. Also, you can scroll down to the bottom for "similar images". Sometimes the image is a crop of another image, which is found at higher resolutions.

Also, sometimes the images on Pinterest are pretty high-res themselves. Hope this helps!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rocktopus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rocktopus View Post
    Here's a trick to finding higher resolution images of the pictures that you like Pinterest (or anywhere else). Sometimes it can work really well.

1. Copy the image URL of the picture that you like but want bigger. You can do it by right-clicking the picture on Pinterest.

2. Go to http://images.google.com/

3. Click on the little camera icon in the search bar (next to the little microphone icon)

4. Paste the image URL and search by image.

5. At the very top, of the results, it'll give you the option to see other sizes of the image if Google has indexed any. Sometimes the lo-res image on Pinterest has been posted (and indexed) as a high-res image elsewhere. Also, you can scroll down to the bottom for "similar images". Sometimes the image is a crop of another image, which is found at higher resolutions.

Also, sometimes the images on Pinterest are pretty high-res themselves. Hope this helps!
    OMG Thank you! I didn't know you could even do that! Thanks a bunch! You rock!

Banned indio will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    deviant arts have some nice wallpaper similar to your inquiry, the thing is the keyword really matter for searching these images.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to indio For This Useful Post:

Banned supershock is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    If you aware to copyright issue, sxc.hu is a good source. Just need some patience.

16. Your ad here

Member billionaire has a spectacular aura about billionaire has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    These remind me of the types of images you'd see on
    Code:
    I do agree that
    Code:
    is a great site though!

+ Reply to Thread