+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reuploads

Banned razzmailbox2 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Reuploads

I occasionally come across the dead link which was posted to sites like Megaupload and Hotfile which have been taken down. Is there some way the users can transfer or reupload their files to some other file host?

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razzmailbox2 View Post
    I occasionally come across the dead link which was posted to sites like Megaupload and Hotfile which have been taken down. Is there some way the users can transfer or reupload their files to some other file host?
    If the original poster seems still active, just contact her/him by PM. Or you can report to me, i will either delete the post, or edit it.

Generally speaking, try to avoid to dig up any old thread with dead links etc ;)

Swit.

+ Reply to Thread