Closed Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Which printer do you use?

Junior Member hyperdrive is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I have the roland xr-640 Awesome!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned okoy is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Epson R series
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Junior Member ideo is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I have Epson Surecolor SC-S50610 (4C), printer

Junior Member kmouchi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    my printer is fairly expensive because it's a Wide-format printer, but the prints that come out of it are amazing.

I use the Epson Artisan 1430. The continuous t of color is amazing and way better than any laser printer.

Donor ws.bankster is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Like the OP of this topic; I'm also a graphic design/advertising student. In California, when I first got into school this instructor told me that I basically told me that if I had to choose between a laser printer and an inkjet printer that I should always go for the laser. I ended up getting totally the wrong printer; I don't know what she thought I was using it for but most consumer laser printers can't handle 11x17 size sheets (which is what all of our homework is d on).

Needless to say I sold off the laser printer, used the print credits at school and saved up until the right deal came along. I got an Epson 9900 with Spectroproofer on a steal from ebay. I'm still waiting on it, but so far I'm not too heavily invested in a possible bricked unit. I've just got my fingers crossed until shipping arrives.

As far as what printer you use, as most every's already hammered home: it just depends on what you are trying to do/or need to get out of the printer. All in all I think there is a certain amount of quantitative decision analysis needed to know what is 'right'

Banned blondeblur is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use a HP Color LaserJet CP2025 - It does okay. I wouldn't recommend it for much more than quickness.

Banned bobtaco is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Hp 4050

I'm still using this old beast. It's still printing nicely after so much time. Like a tank or old car. You can probably find a used for cheap.

Junior Member dekadists is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Brother

Brother HL-2240D

Junior Member richsimms will become famous soon enough richsimms will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Using the Canon Pixma Pro-100 right now. Got it from Amazon for somewhere around $180 (after a $200 mail-in rebate). It's a little bit slow but it prints beautifully.

Junior Member Mr_Disaster is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    So many printers here for every kind of use... so, lets help...

I have an old HP Color LaserJet CM1017MFP for letter size printing. Is quite old so I had to disasembly it, clean the mirrors and it came back to life as it stopped printing some colors even with full tr.

Epson 1410 with a CIS and sublimation ink. Been working flawlesly for the last 3 or 4 years printing 100 or more pages daily, had to make some hardware modification so the waste ink for cleaning goes to an empty bottle and reset so many times the counter.

ESS KJet 3208 solvent ink printer with KM512-14pl printheads from Konica Minolta. 3,20 mts wide for outdoor printing.

This week bought a Epson Stylus Pro 9700 and a Epson T1110 but still in the boxes.

11. Your ad here

Member wikayoshi will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    laser printer is good

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wikayoshi For This Useful Post:

Junior Member rpetka is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use Roland SP-540V and RICOH Aficio SP C220N

Banned 12Fontesque is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Epson Workforce, recently got hold of 845 model...great machine.

Junior Member cuncute38 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    HP Laserjet 1020. Small but convenient printer.

Junior Member jay- is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use a Roland which uses epson DX4 heads and the output is fantastic, go with epson :)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast