Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Which printer do you use?

Junior Member chummas is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Canon W7200
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned leoriv is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Epson Stylus Pro 7880
    it is 8 color ink cartridge
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Donor nhuminh is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Roland Soljet Pro II 745EX, VS-640 x3, JHFvista T90, Q8

Junior Member 2377kN is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

I use...

(2) HP z6200's
    (1) Epson 4880
    (1) Epson R1900
    (1) Xerox Docucolor 260

They all have their strong points and faults.

Junior Member aneheli is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

I use

Hp laserjet 1100w its comfortable becouse i don't must connecting cable from may laptop, printing job sending in wireless :)

Junior Member VassoV is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use Epson Stylus Photo (inkjet) to print designs and layouts for my clients and photos for me. The quality in photos is amazing and Epson says they last longer than those from the lab (up to 98 years in a frame or over 200 years in an album!). I also have a Xerox Phaser 6500DN (laser), I'm using it mostly for comps and various documents, including books and magazines.

Donor mbrown083 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Mutoh VJ love it

Donor malaclipse23 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 for proof and very small number of copies. It's a great Inkjet Printer, prints with 8 inks, max 17" and is very reliable. I am very glad to have it. Tho i would buy a HP laser printer additionally if i had the cheese (brings duplex prints and faster/cheaper for very small number of cupies. :D

Banned mkinal is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I have and EPSON R1900, which is something I would STAY AWAY FROM! It printheads constantly get clogged, and the fix is to waste a lot of ink. I'm a graphic designer, so I got it to do prints I coulnd't get d at a printshop, but this printer will not take thick paper, so again: STAY AWAY from this !

I must add (because there are some nice reviews about this printer) that when it works it prints beautyfuly!

Junior Member arcadiax is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

hmmmm

i've tried canon, hp, epson and ricoh and i have to admit, all of them have their adv and disadv.

i do mostly ceramic decals with ceramic trs though so it's kind of a whole different beast as everything inside my laser printers have been converted to handle ceramic trs.

personally i like hp and xerox, they offer best print quality. but in terms of ease of access to parts, canon and epson are the most cost effective.

ricoh is very adaptable.

11. Your ad here

Junior Member monstoid is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

got a couple desktop printers

I have:
    epson r2000
    epson 1430

cheap samsung laser for paperwork.

Love both the printers.
    Do sublimation and transfers

Banned lynnnn is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use Epson, it can fit me.

Junior Member askar is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    About how many prints can you make with those epson printers and the tint that comes with it ? anybody has some kind of information about that ? My old printer uses way to much tint and I don't see myself spending about 40$ so often just for the tint.

Junior Member Insert Name Here is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use the Canon iX6550 but the inks are quite small, although the print quality is good. Ultimately, how the colours come out depends on print profiles and type of paper, so if it comes with print profiles, take advantage of them and calibrate often.

Junior Member VassoV is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by askar View Post
    About how many prints can you make with those epson printers and the tint that comes with it ? anybody has some kind of information about that ? My old printer uses way to much tint and I don't see myself spending about 40$ so often just for the tint.
    I consider my Epson Stylus Photo 1290 ink consuming but it is an old model (almost 10 years). Old models did not have separate ink cartridges which saves a lot of ink. I should recommend using the original inks as the cheap s result in clogged printheads (my experience). On the other hand in almost ten years my printer needed service only twice and I am still satisfied with the print quality. For optimum quality I use epson photo papers with the appropriate print profile. I think that I print up to 200 photos in photo quality mode or about 300 A4 pages in plain paper speed mode.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to VassoV For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast