+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Onyx production house 10 installation help

Junior Member aliyye is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I cant find Onix folder Please help I can't instal asking onyx production for key

Junior Member imageguy is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

X10 problems, issues

I've got X10 installed and running. However, I can't print anything. Getting message: ***error - cannot start print! I have no problems printing direct to this printer and the Onyx setup says "valid IP address found". Tried changing port to Raw from 9100 but that made no difference. The other issue is when I try to edit file in Preflight, I get "failed to start edit of ...". Yet I can open the file separately in Preflight and make edits and process to print from there.

Quote Originally Posted by cooltechgy View Post
    01. Setup from folder !!!Licence!!!ONYX Printer & Profile Download Manager.exe.
    02. Replace files from ONYX Printer & Profile Download Manager-Licence.rar to the instaled folder \lib.
    03. Download printer drivers from ONYX ftp://ftp.onyxgfx.com or ftp://ftp.onyxgfx.net.
    04. Unrar from folder !!!Licence!!! Onyx ProductionHouse X10.rar.
    05. Replace file from Setup\Setup.exe from Onyx ProductionHouse X10.rar to instalation folder Setup\Setup.exe.
    06. Install Onyx ProductionHouse X10.
    07. Install Printer(s).
    08. Close program and replace all files from Onyx ProductionHouse X10.rar to instaled program folder.
    09. Copy P.exe to instal Onix folder. Run file P.exe.
    10. Start Onyx.
    11. When you add a new printer go to step 9.

Junior Member littlegreen is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I managed to install it just a tad different from what the guide says... here's what I did and it works with a small bug, that I will explain later*:

1. First of all what I downloaded was seven(I believe they were seven) archives. When extracted they turned into an .iso file. So the first step is to install daemon tools lite and mount the ISO or unrar the ISO itself.(Eiter way you WILL need to copy the contents of the ISO in a folder that I will from now on call the "Installation" folder)
    2. There are a whole bunch of stuff in the "!!!Licence!!!" folder. Takes time to make sense of all of them so take a look what's in every archive. I had 2 folders unrared:
    * Onyx ProductionHouse X10
    * mediadownloader.dasho
    The first is the crack files (or that's how I see it) for the program itself.
    The second folder is the crack files for the "ONYX Printer & Profile Download Manager" program.

Now - when you know what is what you can start installing.

So I'll just start with step 3.

3. Open the "Onyx ProductionHouse X10" folder. Inside you will find bunch of folders. The one you need is "Setup". Copy the folder inside the installation folder of the program. You will be prompted to overwrite some stuff - do it!

4. Right-click the "Install" Application in the Installation folder. You will be prompted to install HAPS Drivers - click OK. Just go through the installation and click finish. You will get an error message saying you don't have a dongle - that is GOOD THING.

5. Copy all the contents of the "Onyx ProductionHouse X10" folder to C:\Onyx (Assuming that is where you installed). Again - you will be prompted to overwrite a bunch of stuff.

* If using Vista/Win7/Win8 - right click on the "P.exe" -> Run as administrator
    * If using WinXp - just run the damn thing.

It will open a command prompt and output lots of lines then closes.

7. Find "Install Printer" in the start menu under the "Onyx production house 10" section. Open it and install your printer - you should have the driver prepared by this point. If not - get it from ONYX' FTP server. (It is the .prntinst file!)

8. Repeat step 6, only this time the lines it outputs will be less.

9. Start the damn thing and start working.

That's just about it. That is how I got it working on a Win7 Ultimate running on a dual-core Athlon + 2gigs of RAM and it flows perfectly.

* When you finish the initial installation you get an error saying you don't have a dongle. Just click OK and if "OK" doesn't do the trick click Cancel. Just ALWAYS TRY CLICKING OK FIRST :)

** The bug I mentioned is this:
    I'm printing on a JETi 3312 Solvent SL and since it has a SUN Machine it uses to print (RIP Printing just sends the file to it's computer) it doesn't output any preview on the roll... all you get is a filename and dimentions. Not that big a deal, if you ask me.

/// If this guide worked for you hit the "Thanks" button
    Last edited by littlegreen; 09-18-2012 at 11:11 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littlegreen For This Useful Post:

Junior Member p4pe is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    It works great. Thank you.

Donor Panos is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Can someone send me the crack for x10.2?

Thanks
    Don't think it's out yet.

There's 10.2 installation link somewhere around the forum - do some digging. Don't know about cracks yet.

Thanks

Thumbs up onyx 10.0 install

Quote Originally Posted by littlegreen View Post
    I managed to install it just a tad different from what the guide says... here's what I did and it works with a small bug, that I will explain later*:

1. First of all what I downloaded was seven(I believe they were seven) archives. When extracted they turned into an .iso file. So the first step is to install daemon tools lite and mount the ISO or unrar the ISO itself.(Eiter way you WILL need to copy the contents of the ISO in a folder that I will from now on call the "Installation" folder)
    2. There are a whole bunch of stuff in the "!!!Licence!!!" folder. Takes time to make sense of all of them so take a look what's in every archive. I had 2 folders unrared:
    * Onyx ProductionHouse X10
    * mediadownloader.dasho
    The first is the crack files (or that's how I see it) for the program itself.
    The second folder is the crack files for the "ONYX Printer & Profile Download Manager" program.

Now - when you know what is what you can start installing.

So I'll just start with step 3.

3. Open the "Onyx ProductionHouse X10" folder. Inside you will find bunch of folders. The one you need is "Setup". Copy the folder inside the installation folder of the program. You will be prompted to overwrite some stuff - do it!

4. Right-click the "Install" Application in the Installation folder. You will be prompted to install HAPS Drivers - click OK. Just go through the installation and click finish. You will get an error message saying you don't have a dongle - that is GOOD THING.

5. Copy all the contents of the "Onyx ProductionHouse X10" folder to C:\Onyx (Assuming that is where you installed). Again - you will be prompted to overwrite a bunch of stuff.

* If using Vista/Win7/Win8 - right click on the "P.exe" -> Run as administrator
    * If using WinXp - just run the damn thing.

It will open a command prompt and output lots of lines then closes.

7. Find "Install Printer" in the start menu under the "Onyx production house 10" section. Open it and install your printer - you should have the driver prepared by this point. If not - get it from ONYX' FTP server. (It is the .prntinst file!)

8. Repeat step 6, only this time the lines it outputs will be less.

9. Start the damn thing and start working.

That's just about it. That is how I got it working on a Win7 Ultimate running on a dual-core Athlon + 2gigs of RAM and it flows perfectly.

* When you finish the initial installation you get an error saying you don't have a dongle. Just click OK and if "OK" doesn't do the trick click Cancel. Just ALWAYS TRY CLICKING OK FIRST :)

** The bug I mentioned is this:
    I'm printing on a JETi 3312 Solvent SL and since it has a SUN Machine it uses to print (RIP Printing just sends the file to it's computer) it doesn't output any preview on the roll... all you get is a filename and dimentions. Not that big a deal, if you ask me.

/// If this guide worked for you hit the "Thanks" button
    Thanks littlegreen, that worked. The trick, I believe, was repeating your step 6 -- after installing the printer. Now, if I could only upgrade to 10.2.

Junior Member ali.tekdemir is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivo1234 View Post
    read instruction for install:

01. Setup from folder !!!Licence!!!ONYX Printer & Profile Download Manager.exe.
    02. Replace files from ONYX Printer & Profile Download Manager-Licence.rar to the instaled folder \lib.
    03. Download printer drivers from ONYX ftp://ftp.onyxgfx.com or ftp://ftp.onyxgfx.net.
    04. Unrar from folder !!!Licence!!! Onyx ProductionHouse X10.rar.
    05. Replace file from Setup\Setup.exe from Onyx ProductionHouse X10.rar to instalation folder Setup\Setup.exe.
    06. Install Onyx ProductionHouse X10.
    07. Install Printer(s).
    08. Close program and replace all files from Onyx ProductionHouse X10.rar to instaled program folder.
    09. Copy P.exe to instal Onix folder. Run file P.exe.
    10. Start Onyx.
    11. When you add a new printer go to step 9.

attention!
    If you have an original dondle key, you must remove from your computer
    thank you for your post

Donor T. Schruda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    any chance someone gets a crack for the layout tool?

Thanks
    I'm waiting for that one too...

12. Your ad here

Donor Panos is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    So then, can someone guide me to find the crack for x10.0 or x10.1?
    Also the complete downloads if possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Panos View Post
    So then, can someone guide me to find the crack for x10.0 or x10.1?
    Also the complete downloads if possible.
    Installation files are laying around all the trackers - just look around

Thanks

2nd problem

The second issue is still unresolved. Preflight works fine on its own, can open a file and send to print. But if I process file in Production House and I select it to preflight, I get the message in the console: "failed to start edit of ..." and the file disappears. Any ideas?

Junior Member amd195 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    please share the crack file

Thanks

crack

Download and instal the free bittorrent app called BITLORD. You'll find the whole package there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast