+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Number of Posts

Junior Member wzy6484 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Question Number of Posts

I am trying to figure out this whole post count thing. I am still listed at 0 posts in my count, but I have made a couple of posts that I can locate. How do I get the "counter" going?

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by wzy6484 View Post
    I am trying to figure out this whole post count thing. I am still listed at 0 posts in my count, but I have made a couple of posts that I can locate. How do I get the "counter" going?
    of course you wont get any counts for posting unnecessary and stupid things!

and your way of thinking is absolutely wrong for this forum. you may contribute something useful here but NOT in focus of your posting counter!

Junior Member wzy6484 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

No need to be rude.

Since I am just getting started with my posts, they have been pretty general in nature-- I'm certain they will change as time goes along.

Since your post was not helpful at all, I hope you did not get credit for that... No need to be rude for a simple question.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wzy6484 View Post
    Since I am just getting started with my posts, they have been pretty general in nature-- I'm certain they will change as time goes along.

Since your post was not helpful at all, I hope you did not get credit for that... No need to be rude for a simple question.
    i dont need any credits, so nobody cares about your hopes and dreams.

use the search function instead of asking simple questions which have been discussed thousands of times before!

btw: you are here for over half a year now and didnt contribute anything useful so far. do you think this will change in the next half year???
    Last edited by spider; 06-17-2014 at 11:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread