+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new here

moi
    Junior Member moi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

new here

hi new here,also new to printing sign making,in the process of saving for a reasonable cutter plotter,anyone got any suggestions that wont break the bank,but last enough time to pay for its self??

regards moi

Junior Member z4graphix is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moi View Post
    hi new here,also new to printing sign making,in the process of saving for a reasonable cutter plotter,anyone got any suggestions that wont break the bank,but last enough time to pay for its self??

regards moi
    Search for "USCutter" on ebay. They have a 34" cutter for $279 shipped. I've used there machines in the past when I was first getting started. Only problem I had was after about a year of use was that the start and stop spots wouldn't match up. So it would leave like a millimeter gap that wasn't cut. Not even an issues with big lettering but for something small I would have to go back in with an X-ACTO and connect the cuts by hand. They ebay machines are more then enough to get you going. I eventually upgraded to a roland machine and love it.

Hope this helps some.

Junior Member wamahiu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Buy from china! There is a company called "redsail" that makes cheap but effective cutter plotters. the contact email is "[email protected]".

Junior Member musquoni is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    If you want it to last and to work when you need it most go with Roland or Graphtec. Ive seen them work in the harshest conditions and they work well. The software for the Graphtec is easy to find and also free and the roland software and updates are free as well. I would find a good used one of the two. I have a client that still uses his almost daily and he's had his for about 6 years.

Junior Member kevinzzz is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

hi there

you could try to borrow from someone first lolz

Junior Member kevinzzz is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

hi there

You could try alibaba.com to from directly from a China! trick: ask for sample to save money

+ Reply to Thread