+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need a little help

moi
    Junior Member moi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Question need a little help

right being new here im sorry if this in the wrong section,i need a little help regarding singlab 7.1 rev 1,which i d.loaded elsewhere,the problem is i get unknown font error on my x64 windows 7 machine (installed and working fine on my x32 vista laptop) problem being i cant run the doa35.exe says some error regarding being a x32 compatible program only ect,does anyone know of a work around to get it working correctlly on x64 machine,been on cadlinks site and searching the net for weeks to no avail,hope someone here has had same issue and resolved it,also is it possible to install the update patches from cadlink for 7.1 on a "d/loaded rev 1 build" ??
    if so whats the process
    trying to get these issues sorted before i save enough cash for a cutter/plotter

kindest regards moi

Junior Member z4graphix is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use FlexiSIGN v8.5 on Win7 x64 with no problems. You might wanna give that a try. I believe some others on this site have already posted a download link for it.

Junior Member Enigma is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

link

Quote Originally Posted by z4graphix View Post
    I use FlexiSIGN v8.5 on Win7 x64 with no problems. You might wanna give that a try. I believe some others on this site have already posted a download link for it.
    Do you know where I could find this link? I am having the exact same problem on my own software since upgrading to Windows 7 (thanks Bill)

PRC Member bidjan is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Cool CADLink SignLab 7.1.2.0 (English) - Full

Download and install this version....

CADLink SignLab 7.1.2.0 (English) - Full

This reference guide contains an overview of the features and workflows that are included with the full SignLab Print and Cut Server package, with Spot Color module, and Print & Cut Manager module. This documentation is intended to help orientate the novice user and highlight particular workflows that will improve efficiency. Be aware that SignLab is feature rich, so we invite you to experiment with new designs and methods.

Version: 7.1.2.0| Release Date: November, 10, 2010 | File Size: 486 MB
    Language: English | OS: Windows Vista/ XP/ 2003/Windows 7. |[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?jvtv8q3v8cgz126"]Download[/URL]

Download:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    Last edited by bidjan; 08-27-2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: edited,...

+ Reply to Thread