How to get Panasonic/Canon/Sony MXF work with FCP X/AVID/iMovie/FCE on Mac
Professional camcorders for video and broadcasting like [url=http://www.pavtube.com/canon-camera-file-transcode.html]Canon[/url] XF305 and [url=http://www.pavtube.com/workflow-for-panasonic-camera.html]Panasonic[/url] P2 HD cam shoot in MXF format. MXF is now submitted to SMPTE and is well on its way to helping media flow in the television/IT convergent world. End users will be able to better manage their media and to concentrate on their prime tasks of productivity and creativity. There are an increasing number of professional video editing tools that can work with MXF files natively including Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro 3.1 or above, and Sony Vegas. But many users have problems importing MXF footages to Mac non-linear video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE and Avid.
When loading .[url=http://www.pavtube.com/mxf-to-mac.html]MXF[/url] files for post-production, many are finding the .mxf files gray out, not allowing users to select them. With Panasonic and Canon MXF cams, you need to load their drivers. But here's the workflow for most tapeless imports into FCP, iMovie, FCE, AVID and other video editors.
By using the [url=http://www.pavtube.com/media-magician-mac/]Pavtube Media Magician for Mac[/url] to encode MXF video to popular video format or intermediate codecs that work with your video editor, importing MXF footage should never be a problem any longer. Here's how-to.
[url=http://www.pavtube.com/media-magician-mac/purchase/]Buy Media Magician for Mac[/url] | [url=http://www.pavtube.com/media-magician-mac/]Download Free Trial[/url]
Step 1. Import MXF files to the software.
If you have already stored MXF clips on your HDD, you can choose to "Import Media Files" to browse and load the .mxf files from computer.
Step 2. Drag and drop MXF clips onto Timeline.
After source MXF clips are imported into the program, you can directly drag and drop the clips that you want to do frame accurate splitting onto timeline, add special effect, and volume up/down.
Step 3. Click the Output button on the top and switch it to output interface.
Step 4. Choose output format(s). You can create videos for editing with Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE, Avid Studio, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, and Apple Aperture. Just click on "Editor" and choose an intermediate codec for use. For example, when exporting MXF to Final Cut Pro, you can follow "Editor" > "Final Cut Pro" to choose "Apple ProRes 422" codec, and set advanced video and audio parameters at the bottom part.
Step 5. Click on the + sign to add it as a conversion task. Select the task and click on the triangle sign on it to start [url=http://mts-to-aic-converter.com/import-mxf-footage-to-fcp-x-imovie-fce-avid-mc-without-rendering/]converting MXF to the best format for FCP, iMovie, FCE, AVID[/url], etc.
When conversion completes, you can import converted MXF footage to FCP X, iMovie, FCE, AVID from Mac instantly – without rendering.
Highlights of Pavtube [url=http://www.pavtube.com/media-magician-mac/]Media Magician for Mac[/url]:
- Importing directly from camera/camcorder or [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/backup-videos-from-camera-with-camcorder-wizard-mac.html]backup camcorder videos to local HDD[/url].
- [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/edit-movies-on-timeline-select-frames-accurately.html]Timeline editing[/url], helping you edit camera clips in an easy and accurate way.
- [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/frame-by-frame-cutting-mts-mac.html]Frame by Frame editing[/url], helping you trim, cut and delete unwanted parts accurately.
- Adding 3D and other special effects to clips on timeline.
- Output [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/output-prores422-for-fcp-from-avchd-mts-m2ts.html]Apple ProRes MOV for editing in FCP (X)[/url] without rendering.
- Featuring optimal presets for iMovie, FCE, Avid Studio, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, and Apple Aperture.
- Exporting files best suited for playing on Android devices, Windows devices, iPad, iPh, Apple TV, [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/remux-mkv-m2ts-with-no-conversion-mac.html]HD Player[/url], PSP/PS3, and HDV.
- Transcoding camera videos to a wide range of file formats, including AVI, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV, MKV, MPEG-4, and M2TS
- [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/split-mts-to-mts-on-mac.html]Lossless output[/url] - keeping original format of source media, and rewrapping source video to MKV container without quality loss.
- Directly [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/cut-long-camera-videos-to-youtube.html]upload camera videos onto YouTube[/url] by using your already-have