+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to other prep people. I'm an Agfa user.

Junior Member LithoDino is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Hello to other prep people. I'm an Agfa user.

Hello to all.

I've been an Agfa user for some time. I could share some things but I don't have anything cracked. Other stuff though. Old RIP installers (Series 3), PrintDrive, etc. APIS driver, reg hack for adding all stock colors to PrintDrive. All sorts of things collected over the years.

Is there anything any is looking for? I'd like to share so I can get some stuff myself. I can help with problems too. Anything.

Glad to meet you all. Thanks.

Banned gugar100 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LithoDino View Post
    Hello to all.

I've been an Agfa user for some time. I could share some things but I don't have anything cracked. Other stuff though. Old RIP installers (Series 3), PrintDrive, etc. APIS driver, reg hack for adding all stock colors to PrintDrive. All sorts of things collected over the years.

Is there anything any is looking for? I'd like to share so I can get some stuff myself. I can help with problems too. Anything.

Glad to meet you all. Thanks.

Hey lithoDino

How are you?, nice to know you, i would like to know if you could help me, i have a galileo vs, with pac board, and i´m installing an agfa printdrive series 3, in the same
    computer that the engine is connected, but the problem is that when i install the printdrive server, and i try to start the galileo (wich is working fine) in the print drive, a message apper: "failed to open apis driver", and i don´t know if you could help me solving this issue?

Could you help me please?

i have been reading, that i have to use the update f, because i have an harlequin 9, but i don´t know what is this for, do you know?

well i really appreciate all the help you could give me,

Thanks a lot

Best regards

PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gugar100 View Post
    Hey lithoDino

How are you?, nice to know you, i would like to know if you could help me, i have a galileo vs, with pac board, and i´m installing an agfa printdrive series 3, in the same
    computer that the engine is connected, but the problem is that when i install the printdrive server, and i try to start the galileo (wich is working fine) in the print drive, a message apper: "failed to open apis driver", and i don´t know if you could help me solving this issue?

Could you help me please?

i have been reading, that i have to use the update f, because i have an harlequin 9, but i don´t know what is this for, do you know?

well i really appreciate all the help you could give me,

Thanks a lot

Best regards
    Update F and so on is only for the Printdrive Series 3 Soft.
    Why Harelquin?
    Galileo works perfect in a Apogee Series3 Workflow e.g. Apogee Series 3 PDF RIP connected to Printdrive and than to the good old Galileos Silver plate CTPs setting up with the Printdrive Software.
    Hope this will help you
    Kind regards and a happy Weekend
    MrApogee

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrApogee For This Useful Post:

Banned gugar100 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hi mr apogee

i really appreciate your help, thank you,
    i made the update f, and apparently it did work fine, i hope that it doesn´t fail again,

i use harlequin, because someone toldme that i was the best for previewing, and because i could got the apogee rip, do you have it?

well once again thanks a lot, i really really appreciate all your help

thank you

best regards
    bye

+ Reply to Thread