+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello and a doubt.

Junior Member dcunha is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Hello and a doubt.

I've introduced myself in reply to another thread, but it doesn't count as a post. Do I have to necessarily start a new thread whenever I want to participate?

Thank you!

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dcunha View Post
    I've introduced myself in reply to another thread, but it doesn't count as a post. Do I have to necessarily start a new thread whenever I want to participate?

Thank you!
    you have to write some useful info or share some new software to contribute here.

do you think your self introduction and talking about tv shows is useful for other members?

stop spamming the board!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    you have to write some useful info or share some new software to contribute here.

do you think your self introduction and talking about tv shows is useful for other members?

stop spamming the board!!!
    When I've tried to help some guy with bleed problems in PDF files, i wasn't allowed. So, up in the forum there is this message "Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Chit-Chat forum".

Sorry, I'm new here but I dont believe I'm spamming the board if I'm answering the question of the thread. I'm trying to participate in more useful threads, but I have to reach certain number of posts to do it and I dont know where.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dcunha View Post
    When I've tried to help some guy with bleed problems in PDF files, i wasn't allowed. So, up in the forum there is this message "Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Chit-Chat forum".

Sorry, I'm new here but I dont believe I'm spamming the board if I'm answering the question of the thread. I'm trying to participate in more useful threads, but I have to reach certain number of posts to do it and I dont know where.
    talking about tv in a printing related board is not spamming?
    you want to earn some post countings for posting absolute non sense???

of course you are welcome to say hello. but you cant expect a reward for this.

take a look around and find out how and where other newbies are participating instead of wasting our time!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    talking about tv in a printing related board is not spamming?
    you want to earn some post countings for posting absolute non sense???

of course you are welcome to say hello. but you cant expect a reward for this.

take a look around and find out how and where other newbies are participating instead of wasting our time!
    I was talking about that ina part of the forum called "CHIT-CHAT", i'm not a english native speaker but I believe I know what it means.

I'm in this forum to meet creative people and learn more about design. I'm not here to talk with rude people without patience with newbies.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood something, but you dont need to talk like that to someone you dont even know. A little bit of good manners and empathy is always good.

+ Reply to Thread