+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, all the best from Switzerland, if you have any questions, i will try to anser

Junior Member printurs is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Smile Hello, all the best from Switzerland, if you have any questions, i will try to anser

Hello, all the best from Switzerland, if you have any questions, i will try to anser

Banned xenaxena will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    hello from Italy

Member auramasda is a name known to all auramasda is a name known to all auramasda is a name known to all auramasda is a name known to all auramasda is a name known to all auramasda is a name known to all
    Thanks
    hello from Italy again

Banned Regimus is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Hello

Hello from Sweden, well I have a lot of questions as all in here.
    I dont own my own printer but I have friends that got some of Roland, Epson and HP the elder ones like HP 9000s and the 9000s har a sirously issue to find a driver that was right and I found one after a lot of days.
    My friend got some old software and I downloaded the Flexisign but it did not realy work because there was white lines in the printing and maybe thats why...I did not bought it I just downloaded it from a torrent site. I have downloaded the productionhouse as well but I will try to install it on his machine tomorrow.
    What software is the best for an older machine like his and he had one with a rip and a dongle key with it but it would not work anymore so thats why I tried to find som soft for him.
    Well I think you understand my little complex of software to help a friend because that is what friends must do, help one another :-)
    I have seen that a lot of people had trouble to install the productionhouse and I will make an autorun with the whole package someday when I got the time in a little bit more than a month or two is better because I am working with the Christmas calender so it takes all my time today, but I think it would hele a lot of people.
    Well if you know or have any soft that workes without a dongle just send me a pm or write it in here, thanks. /Regimus

+ Reply to Thread