+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you help me come up with a name for an Advertising & Social Media company?

Junior Member nOizYbOi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Smile Can you help me come up with a name for an Advertising & Social Media company?

Hi Guys!

So two of my friends and I have been tossing this idea around for some years now, and we've thought to go into the business of starting a small Social Media and Advertising Company.

We're small, so small that we can't even own our own office space and we know it's going to be an uphill task, but we really wanna make this a reality.

Even if we aren't big yet, we still want to start with a good solid brand name, and that's where we're stuck atm. We wanna come up with a brand name that says something about who we are and what we do. We've been wrecking our brains for months and it's ironic I know, but we can't seem to come up with a good enough name

We mainly want to do this because we've been friends since college and we want to work together in an environment that's fun and a place where people would want to be a part of and love coming to work to every single day. We wanna make it a happy place and we think our name goes a long way towards that.

We're thinking fun, youthful, brash and cheeky as the brand traits we're looking for, but still professional in our delivery....

I hope i'm not asking you guys too much, but could you please recommend some names for our company? If we ever make it to the top, this would make an awesome story someday...

Can you guys help? :) I'm sure most of you are really creative and have collectively more experience than we could possibly have, and we could really really use your advice and help!

Banned emclain87 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Sometimes those random generators help. Not sure exactly what you're going for but you can try this one that I found:

http://adage.com/agency-name-generator/index.php

The name I first got was Optical Glitter. I liked that! Good luck!

Banned indio will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    basic name
    social + modern ads terminology ( stream, click, target, and so on)
    thing is which segment is your target, higher > more subtle
    lower > more vulgar.

Junior Member nOizYbOi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thanks Indio and emclain87 Actually I am aiming for higher market. Mostly to work with small independent companies, til we're more established.

+ Reply to Thread