Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Banned username0 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    ahah. I'll cry when the episode ends. THEN I'll wait for Game of Thro.nes.
    Quote Originally Posted by owdrai View Post
    wait for game of thro nes! :D
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Junior Member sharkee is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I was disappointed with the ending. even though it summed everything up it lacked luster. needed more explosions and flames! lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Junior Member kritic is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I thought the quiet ending was pretty apt. Everything else was so insane, notably the whole thing with Hank which I don't think they could get crazier than that....

Junior Member pkeshtgani is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kritic View Post
    I thought the quiet ending was pretty apt. Everything else was so insane, notably the whole thing with Hank which I don't think they could get crazier than that....
    same here! such a disappointing ending..but we kinda see it coming!

Banned bullzito is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I loved the ending. I was surprised how he got Elliot and Gretchen to give Walters my to his family, using Badger and Skinny Pete.

Also, the biggest shock was his confession of why he got into the drug business. He loved doing it! Brilliant! This whole time I bought his story that he was doing it for his family.

Junior Member pkeshtgani is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bullzito View Post
    I loved the ending. I was surprised how he got Elliot and Gretchen to give Walters my to his family, using Badger and Skinny Pete.

Also, the biggest shock was his confession of why he got into the drug business. He loved doing it! Brilliant! This whole time I bought his story that he was doing it for his family.
    true that! but then the way he dies it like seriously?!?!

Banned bullzito is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pkeshtgani View Post
    true that! but then the way he dies it like seriously?!?!

I think that was kinda of a message to the viewer. The best analogy I can think of, is a famous quote from Charles Bukowski, that goes:

"Find what you love and let it kill you"

He loved chemistry so much. The last scene showed Walter smiling, when he grabbed the gas mask and reminisced.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkee View Post
    I was disappointed with the ending. even though it summed everything up it lacked luster. needed more explosions and flames! lol
    I liked the ending, although I admit that it was a little too "neat." [SPOILERS AHEAD] The ending was as simple and straightforward like most things in Breaking Bad. Walt needed the last barrel of mo.ney to go to his children, so he threaten Gretchen, which by the way, viewers still don't get to know what exactly went down between them pre-Grey Matter days. Walt learned, via Skinny Pete and Badger, that his own blue meth creation was still out there. The o.ne thing he was happy doing is still out there, running by someo.ne else, and Jesse is probably still alive because Todd isn't exactly a great cook. So Walt killed off the neo nazi gang, got hit by a stray bullet, and dies, much like Walt Jr's wish.
    And that Lydia chick, she deserved it.

Does anyo.ne think Huell is still sitting in that motel room?... haha

Junior Member dreadxero is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I was satisfied by the ending although I felt like it could have uses a few more twists or turns. But at least it felt complete and I am left satisfied. At least the writing was solid all the way to the end unlike Dexter that I felt kind of ended like a lame duck.

Junior Member akis1976 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I actually watched it again last night on the rerun, but I must say it was overly satisfying. I thought more emotion could have been wrenched out from it, but then again, that might have made it feel disingenuous.

11. Your ad here

Banned czar86 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    It was amazing, wanna see it again!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akis1976 View Post
    I actually watched it again last night on the rerun, but I must say it was overly satisfying. I thought more emotion could have been wrenched out from it, but then again, that might have made it feel disingenuous.
    Yea, it would of been a total mush. The most emotional scene for me was Walt saying he worked on this meth business for himself, and then his goodbye to Holly...

A spin-off series on Holly would of been funny/interesting. But yep, Better Call Saul will be the spin-off. Whomp whomps!

Junior Member Hustle Kong is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    *Spoilers* I was really happy that they let Jesse live. Given how brutal things had been for every (Hank, especially), I was worried. I was really rooting for Jesse

Banned degersheim is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I saw the Final yesterday, it's just woow HEISENBERG's a legend!

Banned Caribknyte is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Haha, at microcosm, i totally agree with you.

Trying to do the same right now .. but was afraid to be so blatant.

That being said.. I hate Breakng Bad, couldnt get past a couple episodes...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast