Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Banned username0 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Breaking Bad

Has any been watching the series? I'm terribly sad the series will be ending and quite worried how the show will end. I hope it will end wonderfully.

WIRED published an article that give a few theories to how everything will unfold. Of course there is the color theory, which I got so analytical while watching last night's show. A really nice point is the "The Hunter-Gatherer Theory."

[URL="http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/08/breaking-bad-theories/?viewall=true"]http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/08/breaking-bad-theories/?viewall=true
    [/URL]
    Thoughts? If that theory is pretty legit, how in the world will Skyler and Jesse go down? Eerie..
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by project29 View Post
    I looove breaking bad. I'm only on season 4 though. Desperate to be finished with it in the next week so I can watch the series finale when it happens.
    It gets better and better each season! I binged-watch the series in a month and I wish I didn't. Waiting for new episodes every week is crazy!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Junior Member captainresin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Hank Knows

Hank finding out literally tore my world apart for a whole day. Mind bending

Junior Member michealsmith is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I think that Lydia, or the people that Lydia works for, will kill Hank and Walter will go after them and bring his own family under attack by the drug cartel. Maybe Walter will accidentally shoot Skyler but he didn't seem to trust her very much in the first half of the most recent episode. Walter might just shoot Jesse himself.

Junior Member yokohama is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I can't resist to that show! :)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michealsmith View Post
    I think that Lydia, or the people that Lydia works for, will kill Hank and Walter will go after them and bring his own family under attack by the drug cartel. Maybe Walter will accidentally shoot Skyler but he didn't seem to trust her very much in the first half of the most recent episode. Walter might just shoot Jesse himself.
    Wow. That's a pretty good guess. Todd's uncle and his gang are brutal after all. And there wasn't much development with the Todd character, especially after Walter taught him the cooking process.

As much as Skyler can be annoying and had her maniacal fits, I doubt Walter will kill her seeing how he reacted to Saul's hint at getting rid of Hank. But Walt has been getting crazy, so who knows.

Thanks for sharing, Micheal!
    Last edited by username0; 08-20-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Junior Member emadarabi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thank you

Thank you, this is what I need

Junior Member Monsieur-D is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Personally, I just hope they don't go making movies afterwards. The whole premise of Breaking Bad works so much better as a serialized tv show... But, if there's big my to be made, it'll probably happen. Which, obviously, there is.

Junior Member Halfy is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur-D View Post
    Personally, I just hope they don't go making movies afterwards. The whole premise of Breaking Bad works so much better as a serialized tv show... But, if there's big my to be made, it'll probably happen. Which, obviously, there is.
    Totally agree. These days with the quality of serialized tv shows, a film could be a step backwards for franchises. I think in the past films were ways to get more my to do what you couldn't on a tv show (think, old school Star Trek. Low tv production budget, have to cut corners. Film you could really create a vision impossible on the small screen). But with shows like BB that have a ton of mythology and story behind it, trying to condense a tale into 120 mins that's accessible to ppl who've never seen the show but still relevant to viewers who know all the background from *5* seasons would be difficult.

Junior Member clemence is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Breaking Bad is my favorite show. Thanks for the link, I really enjoyed reading the article. It goes quite deep into analysis, at least deeper than anything I've read about the show. The color theory is interesting. I think once I finish the show, I'll re-watch it from the beginning. It's like these good books you can read several times and always find something you missed during your previous reads.

11. Your ad here

Junior Member Sparky is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I watched the first episode (season 1) the other day. Now I am hooked. What an awesome show.

Banned JDN10 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by username0 View Post
    Has any been watching the series? I'm terribly sad the series will be ending and quite worried how the show will end. I hope it will end wonderfully.

WIRED published an article that give a few theories to how everything will unfold. Of course there is the color theory, which I got so analytical while watching last night's show. A really nice point is the "The Hunter-Gatherer Theory."

[URL="http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/08/breaking-bad-theories/?viewall=true"]http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/08/breaking-bad-theories/?viewall=true
    [/URL]
    Thoughts? If that theory is pretty legit, how in the world will Skyler and Jesse go down? Eerie..
    Looooooooove this show

Thanks
    Looks like a lot are in the process of watching the series, so my apologies for no spoiler alerts!

And you're right, clemence. Besides the details and great cinematography for a tv series, I'll definitely watch it from start to end multiple times over the years. At least some things that happens in the show will eventually tie in to something, not like some other shows coughLOSTcough

Junior Member Halfy is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Any get that cool-looking BB iBook on the Apple iBook store? Thoughts?

Banned clamchowder is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I love Breaking Bad.

This is pretty interesting read, contains spoilers though, so do not view unless you're up to date with the most recent episodes!

[URL="http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/breaking-bad-easter-eggs-that-will-blow-your-mind"]http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/breaking-bad-easter-eggs-that-will-blow-your-mind[/URL]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to clamchowder For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast