Automation system of modeling «AM» is a system of automation of editorial-publishing activity.
System AM implements the following functions:
1) the automated creation, editing and deleting the layout of the publication and its elements (columns, articles, inserts, illustrations, etc.) in view of their geometrical dimensions, relationships and properties (font, number of columns, etc.) as well as templates of these elements;
2) calculation of the necessary for the placement of text and illustrations of materials of space on the page publications and information the user of its excess or lack;
3) typing and editing text material, with account of a dedicated place for him on the strip;
4) export layout in publishing system;
5) print layout and some of its materials.
The ideology of system of automation of prototyping of "AM" is rather simple. Users have possibilities to create models or templates of models, in each of which it is possible to place some set of elements of the model (materials, objects, etc.). In the course of a session the user has possibility to keep reached results which can be again loaded further (are open) in AM system.
Choice of models (templates of models) for editing and other main operations are carried out in system by means of the main menu, the control panel.
The AM system has the graphic interface, standard for Windows applications.
Java technology, on the basis of which the system has been developed, is a multi-platform and works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
Program site: [URL="http://www.amj.com.ua/eng/"]http://www.amj.com.ua/eng/[/URL]