+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: ApogeeX 5

  1. #1
    Junior Member Kashif is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ApogeeX 5

    Hello everyone,

    Hope everyone is doing well. I am new in this blog,
    I have a Acsento CTP machine. Just todays a ago server got crashed. and i dont have installation cds for apogee.
    I need help here with Apogee X software.
    Can anyone tell me where can i get the cracked version.

  2. #2
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts

    Thumbs down Read the rules!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif View Post
    Hello everyone,

    Hope everyone is doing well. I am new in this blog,
    I have a Acsento CTP machine. Just todays a ago server got crashed. and i dont have installation cds for apogee.
    I need help here with Apogee X software.
    Can anyone tell me where can i get the cracked version.
    asking in one section is enough! no double posts here!
    and there is a special section for requests!
    and why do you need a cracked version if you had apogee already running?

  3. #3
    PRC Member Pritik will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 59 Times in 32 Posts
    Read the forum links working.

  4. #4
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts

    ApogeeX Server crashed

    Dear friend,
    you bought a CTP PlateSetter and a Workflow without having the Software, the dongle and the licensefile???
    Whats your prepressdealer a boxmover?
    Ask him for the required thinks!!!
    If you have a dongle you should get the new license from agfa, always!!!
    Also note: MAKE ALWAYS Backups from your system(s)
    So if e.g. a disk will crash, you are online back again in a very short time
    It will need many, many much time to setup a new system, so spend some money for a good backupsystem
    hope that will help you
    kind regards
    MrApogee

  5. #5
    Junior Member Kashif is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up Apogee Backup & Licence File

    Quote Originally Posted by MrApogee View Post
    Dear friend,
    you bought a CTP PlateSetter and a Workflow without having the Software, the dongle and the licensefile???
    Whats your prepressdealer a boxmover?
    Ask him for the required thinks!!!
    If you have a dongle you should get the new license from agfa, always!!!
    Also note: MAKE ALWAYS Backups from your system(s)
    So if e.g. a disk will crash, you are online back again in a very short time
    It will need many, many much time to setup a new system, so spend some money for a good backupsystem
    hope that will help you
    kind regards
    MrApogee
    Dear Friend,
    Thanks for your reply, actually server was working fine few days back but something went wrong which corrupted the Apogee software, i have the backup along with the licence file, its just that didn't know if it will work with new version, as i am new in this stuff, if i could get full setup for apogee 5 as long as it will work with my dongle and licence file i am very happy that.
    your suggestions would be highly appreciated,

    Thanks
    Regards

  6. #6
    Junior Member Kashif is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Apologies

    Sorry about that, next time i will requesting in special section.
    I have explained in my last post why i asked for the cracked version,

    Thanks

  7. #7
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts

    NewVersion of Apogee X

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif View Post
    Dear Friend,
    Thanks for your reply, actually server was working fine few days back but something went wrong which corrupted the Apogee software, i have the backup along with the licence file, its just that didn't know if it will work with new version, as i am new in this stuff, if i could get full setup for apogee 5 as long as it will work with my dongle and licence file i am very happy that.
    your suggestions would be highly appreciated,

    Thanks
    Regards
    Thats the Problem now, for a new version you need to pay to agfa.
    So you will make a service contract that is very, very expensive by your installed and licensed TP´s but you will always get the newest Versions. By the time we have version 7.1.
    So you need the newest version e.g. for Adobe cs6(appe2.5) making correct Plates
    The next coming version this year will be Apogee 8.0
    hope that this will help you
    kind regards
    MrApogee

  8. #8
    Junior Member Kashif is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Apogee X v5

    so is it not possible for me to get full setup of version 5 which i can use with existing dongle and licence file? Because i have the dongle, licence file & backup as well only thing i need is the full setup.

    Best Regards

  9. #9
    Junior Member Kashif is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Please Help

    Can anyone please give me the link for ApogeeX V5 installer.

    Regards

  10. #10
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif View Post
    Can anyone please give me the link for ApogeeX V5 installer.

    Regards
    do you think you will get the installer by asking the same question again and again?

    if you have a license you may contact agfa and ask for an installer on dvd.

    BTW: only the installer is not enough for a production setup. you will also need all subsequent hotfixes to ensure a stable production!

  11. Your ad here

  12. #11
    Junior Member Kashif is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have already asked agfa they cant help unless i buy one from them.
    I have the backups which i can restore after the installation.
    installer which i have its v2 which cant read my current license file.

    Regards

  13. #12
    Junior Member Kashif is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ?????????

  14. #13
    Junior Member Kashif is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ApogeeX 5

    Can anyone please help me with apogee x version 5 installer?

    I was trying to post it in request section but it did allow me. thats why i am posting same request here.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Agfa ApogeeX v5
    By PrePress_Man in forum Full Software
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 10-18-2015, 01:34 AM
  2. ApogeeX DocuBox Manager
    By miklik61 in forum Full Plugins
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 02:16 AM
  3. question about ApogeeX&Printdrive DQS
    By akamar in forum Imposition & RiP
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 01:50 AM
  4. ApogeeX ImpositionService error
    By p.eulampy in forum PDF & Workflow
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 12:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts