+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st Post, Questions

Junior Member yehoshuawhite is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

1st Post, Questions

Hi all, I've been lurking printroot, hoping to garner a usable account, for quite some time.

Back in August, I posted in the chit-chat forum, but this did not accumulate toward my posting stats. Still, I have zero posts. Let's see if this works!

What is the best way to go about revealing hidden blocks? "Posting." is certain to be an answer. I wish to know specifically how, without being a bother to others.

Banned bela is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    why don't you email admins if you think something is wrong with your account?
    (i believe every post you write should be counted in, at least it is for me. they probably delete meaningless posts - i see some people will write pretty much anything just to up their stats)

Member manu66 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yehoshuawhite View Post
    Hi all, I've been lurking printroot, hoping to garner a usable account, for quite some time.

Back in August, I posted in the chit-chat forum, but this did not accumulate toward my posting stats. Still, I have zero posts. Let's see if this works!

What is the best way to go about revealing hidden blocks? "Posting." is certain to be an answer. I wish to know specifically how, without being a bother to others.
    Post meaningful things in meaningful subjects, chit chat doesn't count. Read the forum rules carefully before you do that or you'll just get banned. Share stuff such as fonts, don't flood and you'll slowly come to realize how precious this place is. Take it as a kind of long apprenticeship: being humble and generous and patient are the main traits you have to manifest.

+ Reply to Thread