Appleâ€™s iPhoto is a convenient application to use to organize and edit your digital photos, but it restricts you to having to keep all of your photos in a single, monolithic library. iPhoto Library Manager adds an additional level of control over your iPhoto collection by allowing you to keep your photos in multiple libraries and transfer them back and forth without losing your keywords, ratings, and all the other information youâ€™ve worked to assign to your photos.
* Create multiple iPhoto libraries, instead of having to keep all your photos in a single library.
* See at a glance what albums are in each of your libraries, as well as their version, modification date, and size.
* Set your libraryâ€™s permissions so that it can be used by multiple users on the same machine
* Sync photos from multiple libraries with your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
* Customize your photo workflow using built-in Applescript support and Automator actions
* Switch to another library with one click by using shortcut files
* Copy photos from one library to another while retaining titles, comments, keywords, ratings, and dates
* Split a large library apart into smaller, more manageable libraries
* Rebuild or extract photos from corrupted iPhoto libraries