+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Engraver PS Action

Member DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 108 Posts

Super Engraver PS Action

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    DOWNLOAD:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Member mik4 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

where should i put the pattern fle

i cannot upload the pattern file
    where should i put the file if i want to manually did it
    because when i tried to double click it open the coreldraw x6

i'm currently using win 8 n adobe cs6
    thx in advance

Member DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 108 Posts
    Not sure of the exact file paths in Windows 8, but this should get you there:

BEFORE STARTING PHOTOSHOP:

Place the .pat file in C:\ProgramFiles\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CSx\Presets\Patterns

Place the .atn file in C:\ProgramFiles\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CSx\Presets\Photoshop Actions

START PHOTOSHOP and open or create your image.

To use the SuperEngraver action, go to Window/Actions, find the SuperEngraver action and click Play.

To use only the patterns separately from the action, select the Brush tool or the Pattern Stamp tool. You should see a place in the top toolbar where you can select a pattern. In the options menu for that window, you should see SuperEngraver Patterns in the list of available patterns. When you select it, choose Append to permanently place it in your pattern swatches.

Hope this helps!

Junior Member richsimms will become famous soon enough richsimms will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    You can also open Photoshop and go here:

Edit > Presets > Preset Manager

Then select Patterns in the drop down menu and hit Load. Browse to wherever you extracted the pattern file and load it. Hit done when you are finished.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to richsimms For This Useful Post:

Banned alo.cilea is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    If you had problem in extracting the zip file (under maverick os), change the .zip in .rar and it will work.

+ Reply to Thread