+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Self-governance

Junior Member drkhaos is a name known to all drkhaos is a name known to all drkhaos is a name known to all drkhaos is a name known to all drkhaos is a name known to all drkhaos is a name known to all
    Thanks

Self-governance

I might be very wrong, but it would be optimistic to believe that the owners/moderators of this site (and similar sites) are genuinely interested in the quality sharing of fonts and other graphic resources. Rather, their primary interest is in generating revenue from membership fees and advertising.

So, perhaps those that participate on the forum more candidly need to communicate fair rules to newcomers...

Personally, for those newcomers that flood with 10-20 individual posts, etc, I tend to write off anyways and will never answer their PMs... lump 4 or 5 quality (not badly d rips or free fonts) families into a single post... wait a few hours... post another single post with 4 or 5 quality families... etc... that is some I can help to the end of the earth... anything I have is theirs...

Hope this helps...

Khaos

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to drkhaos For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread