I'm not a user who followed the forum Resources, but I believed desirable to share this link that contains a CD `s for collector, contains game, but these are quite old, I personally as I am not a user of English speaking do not know this collection of cds, but for those who want to know and see that they are collections of over 40 CDs with:

-juegos
-texture
-songs
-programs
-atari-games
-wav-files
-games for DOS
-Windows 1993
-Doom II Mania
-16000 Graphics Images
-Collection of Hack-Phreak Scene Programs
-Shareware Unlimited Clipart 1996
-The Companion for Windows
-The Hacker's Encyclopedia '98
-HAM Radio
-Hobbes OS/2
-Home and Business Platinum for Windows
-Colossal Cookbook
-Shareware Breakthrough
-CD Action Magazine
-CD-Rom Games Game Demo Collection
-1000 Games for Windows and DOS
-And over 40 more CDs
That if they needed Emulator insurance whether they want to serve them something in this collection, it's all available through pages "Index of", so the files are all separate, but very easy to download.

Who knew that the companies looking for a quick buck through the late 1980's and early 1990's with "Shovelware" CDs would become the unwitting archivists of the BBS age? No one did, but here we are, looking back, muttering thanks to these souless con artists as we plunder the very data they themselves took from a time now past.
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Well, I hope someone serve you these files, whether the 90 or 80, they are only for collectors.Indeed it is just a site I found by chance.