Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 build 12B19 For Intel (Installed System) | 4.65 GB
OS X Mountain Lion, the ninth major release of the world's most advanced operating system, which brings popular apps and features from iPad® to the Mac® and accelerates the pace of OS X innovation. Mountain Lion introduces Messages, Notes, Reminders and Game Center to the Mac, as well as Notification Center, Share Sheets, Twitter integration and AirPlay® Mirroring. Mountain Lion is the first OS X release built with iCloud® in mind for easy setup and integration with apps.
Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 - installed system for Intel, simple and fast installation.
Intel IBM PC
requires installation of Windows
• 32-bit kernel extensions are not supported in Mountain Lion
• AirPlay mirroring is not supported with the with the current version of the Apple TV software
• The Game Center Server environment is set to Sandbox. Existing Sandbox accounts may be used, or you may create a new account
In the Sandbox environment:
• Game & Friend Recommendations are not supported
• Friends can view games in common but not friends' other games
• Photos are not supported
• No email vetting and friend requests to un-vetted email addresses are allowed
• No support for out of network friend requests is provided
• Game matchmaking versioning restrictions are more relaxed
Some of the Game Detail information does not display (Game Provider, Pricing, etc.) In this Developer Preview
Search is not functional
No badges shown for Friend Requests
Peer-to-Peer GameKit API is not supported
Leaderboards, Achievements, or Players may be displayed incorrectly. To resolve this issue quit Game Center and re-launch
Supported on ICBMs.
Install R-Drive (in the distribution).
Expand image 1081.arc unallocated space on the hard drive (30 gig).
Facility in the order to become an active part.
Restart, boot from the hard drive to which developed and try the Mountain Lion. (volume label 108)
Admin password: 123