+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For all

Moderator morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,102 Times in 420 Posts

Angry For all

Friends .
    Unfortunately I made the desicion to temporarily suspend all links in my post , until a " moderator " or responsible take their work seriously and bring order to the forum. Tireless devote so much time and effort in sharing seriously , a few leeches to benefit from our effort. I'm not the first to take this decision , others were forced to remove their contributions.
    They flood the forum with garbage post with the simple purpose of adding and adding, to download freely , and not enough to impose post amounts for toget something. Example user ( pmarroquin ) 10 post in 3 minutes and nothing useful.

I wonder : I have to make it a condition [ HIDE60HIDE ] ? ,
    does not seem reasonable , I think any who does not share something that we all serve , not be freely downloaded. Free Who fonts contribution must be left al download something similar.

There are those who downloaded and downloaded and then leave not a simple THANK total selfishness hand, it takes away the desire to continue sharing . How can it be understood that a font is 60 downloads and only thanks ?

I do not intend to feed my ego , just pretend a just and equitable that simple way we will all benefit .

CLARIFY that the links are TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED , until there is a solution to a problem that affects all those who take the forum with responsibility.
    Duly share the links when appropriate. I apologize to my friends and hope I never have to leave the forum.

To friends my apologies and know that I am to help. I want this to be interpreted as a problem of all and not a whim of mine . I look forward to your support.

Many Thanks
    Last edited by morpheo1967; 11-02-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Donor fabiancosenza is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thanks We a Waiting for

Thanks We a Waiting for you ! thanks for all, we appreciate come back
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheo1967 View Post
    Friends .
    Unfortunately I made the desicion to temporarily suspend all links in my post , until a " moderator " or responsible take their work seriously and bring order to the forum. Tireless devote so much time and effort in sharing seriously , a few leeches to benefit from our effort. I'm not the first to take this decision , others were forced to remove their contributions.
    They flood the forum with garbage post with the simple purpose of adding and adding, to download freely , and not enough to impose post amounts for toget something. Example user ( pmarroquin ) 10 post in 3 minutes and nothing useful.

I wonder : I have to make it a condition [ HIDE60HIDE ] ? ,
    does not seem reasonable , I think any who does not share something that we all serve , not be freely downloaded. Free Who fonts contribution must be left al download something similar.

There are those who downloaded and downloaded and then leave not a simple THANK total selfishness hand, it takes away the desire to continue sharing . How can it be understood that a font is 60 downloads and only thanks ?

I do not intend to feed my ego , just pretend a just and equitable that simple way we will all benefit .

CLARIFY that the links are TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED , until there is a solution to a problem that affects all those who take the forum with responsibility.
    Duly share the links when appropriate. I apologize to my friends and hope I never have to leave the forum.

To friends my apologies and know that I am to help. I want this to be interpreted as a problem of all and not a whim of mine . I look forward to your support.

Many Thanks

+ Reply to Thread