+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [REQUEST] Watercolour Quick (CreativeMarket)

Member Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice
    Thanks

[REQUEST] Watercolour Quick (CreativeMarket)

Absolutely beautiful!
    I'm still a student and can't afford that much... so I'm requesting this. If anyone can help me I'll be very grateful. Thank you so much in advance.
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Memento mori For This Useful Post:

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 Times in 434 Posts
    I'm into the volume 2 of this pack too, if someone can share, that would be fantastic.

When waiting for that, in fact this effect is super easy to do, here I will show you how and share your some styles that I created all by myself:

1. Download a watercolor brush on internet (just google "PS water color brush"), install in photoshop. I often download from www.brusheezy.com, free and high quality.

2. Create a new document, I used 2000px * 2000px, paint whatever you like, this step is to fabricate the pattern. This part is important, here I did a quick pattern, but when you're serious, you should paint it thoroughly and pay attention to the edge.

Then Edit -> Define Pattern, save into your favorite name.

Presto, we have one color pattern to use.

To apply it in certain artwork, it's super easy.

1. Create any artwork, here I create a white canvas and add some handwriting font on it.

2. Now for the font blending style:
    Blending Option -> Pattern overlay, choose your pattern that previously saved, you can add some black inner glow to make it more realistic!

Voilà. So you can play with whatever color, brush shape v.v... to create more styles...

Here is the styles that I created (3 styles: bluish, colorful red and black) if you are interested in.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

(note: if you see some strange effect when applying the style like black shadow around the text or brush, just unclick the Stroke Option in the Blending Options)
    You can add some more splashes if you want :D

or a mockup, look pretty cool also

That's it!
    Last edited by linkgreencold; 09-26-2014 at 03:59 AM.
    Les jours tristes

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

Junior Member mikeydoesit is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    That's pretty awesome of you to include images as well as steps for the community. We appreciate it.

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydoesit View Post
    That's pretty awesome of you to include images as well as steps for the community. We appreciate it.
    You want very detailed tutorial? This is not a place to post that long thing, I write a blog post on how to do that, you can check if you want:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered):
    Or you can just download the style I uploaded and apply directly to your artwork. :)
    Last edited by linkgreencold; 09-26-2014 at 07:41 AM.
    Les jours tristes

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

Junior Member 6ftunder will become famous soon enough 6ftunder will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Also, you can use the option Ripple in Photoshop found under Filter>Distort at a low intensity to get a more wobbly outline.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6ftunder For This Useful Post:

Senior Member tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 437 Posts

Watercolor Textures in Jpg

* this might come handy :

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

* all those Jpg textures can be d/l at resolution : 900px × 1,227px

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tony 7 For This Useful Post:

Banned stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by linkgreencold View Post
    I'm into the volume 2 of this pack too, if someone can share, that would be fantastic.

When waiting for that, in fact this effect is super easy to do, here I will show you how and share your some styles that I created all by myself:

1. Download a watercolor brush on internet (just google "PS water color brush"), install in photoshop. I often download from www.brusheezy.com, free and high quality.

2. Create a new document, I used 2000px * 2000px, paint whatever you like, this step is to fabricate the pattern. This part is important, here I did a quick pattern, but when you're serious, you should paint it thoroughly and pay attention to the edge.

Then Edit -> Define Pattern, save into your favorite name.

Presto, we have one color pattern to use.

To apply it in certain artwork, it's super easy.

1. Create any artwork, here I create a white canvas and add some handwriting font on it.

2. Now for the font blending style:
    Blending Option -> Pattern overlay, choose your pattern that previously saved, you can add some black inner glow to make it more realistic!

Voilà. So you can play with whatever color, brush shape v.v... to create more styles...

Here is the styles that I created (3 styles: bluish, colorful red and black) if you are interested in.

*** hidden content ***
    (note: if you see some strange effect when applying the style like black shadow around the text or brush, just unclick the Stroke Option in the Blending Options)
    You can add some more splashes if you want :D

or a mockup, look pretty cool also

That's it!

Excuse my question, this download is for the main request? Or is it similar?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stradivarious For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stradivarious View Post
    Excuse my question, this download is for the main request? Or is it similar?
    no.

When waiting for that, in fact this effect is super easy to do, here I will show you how and share your some styles that I created all by myself
    I said it from the beginning. The OP wants that effect so I gave him the tutorial and output for him to compare.
    Oh and please do not quote all the long post.
    Last edited by linkgreencold; 10-02-2014 at 01:10 AM.
    Les jours tristes

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

Junior Member 6ftunder will become famous soon enough 6ftunder will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    here you go guys!
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f24/watercolour-quick-creativemarket-52557/

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 6ftunder For This Useful Post:

Banned pnkrck will become famous soon enough pnkrck will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Nice help! Thx!

19. Your ad here

Banned sealovechild is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Oh wow, thanks for the informative posts. Bookmarking this one!

Normal Member leosan87 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Exclamation Link down.

Can anyone re-up this one somewhere else? The thread link seems to be down.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to leosan87 For This Useful Post:

Member tinytoes has a spectacular aura about tinytoes has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    I can't remember if these are in their original folders (I have a habit of renaming and moving files after unzipping), but I know it's complete. If it's not, sorry, that's all I have.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tinytoes For This Useful Post:

Normal Member hellosweetie will become famous soon enough hellosweetie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytoes View Post
    I can't remember if these are in their original folders (I have a habit of renaming and moving files after unzipping), but I know it's complete. If it's not, sorry, that's all I have.
    Thanks for this, Tinytoes. I just finished downloading it and it looks like it's Vol. 2 Watercolour Graphics Quick. Anyhow, do you happen to have the Watercolor Effects Quick one as well? :) That would be fantastic!

Member tinytoes has a spectacular aura about tinytoes has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Is this the one you want:

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):

If yes, I will look for it in my files and will upload soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast