+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] The Ultimate Creative Vector Elements Collection

Junior Member dom dominoin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

[REQUEST] The Ultimate Creative Vector Elements Collection

Aloha guys,

Maybe some of you have this and willling to share it. Thanks in advance!

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

The Biggest, Most Creative Vector Collection We’ve Ever Seen

We have been so eager to share this bundle with you guys, as a ton of work has gone into it. This collection includes the best-selling items of 10 popular design shops. There are literally thousands of amazing vector items in this collection, ranging from banners, to frames, icons, textures, floral flourishes, hand-drawn doodles, clipart, shapes and much much more.

We truly believe that this bundle will have a massive impact on your design work. There are infinite creative possibilities with these items, and enough fantastic items to keep you going for years.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dom dominoin For This Useful Post:

Normal Member JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Whoo Hooo!!!

I'll second that one...matter of fact, since I just purchased a ton of new design stuff I will be more than happy to release it all to everyone who makes this request happen

Member sim888 is just really nice sim888 is just really nice sim888 is just really nice sim888 is just really nice sim888 is just really nice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesS View Post
    I'll second that one...matter of fact, since I just purchased a ton of new design stuff I will be more than happy to release it all to everyone who makes this request happen
    JamesS, please don't take this the wrong way, i mean no disrespect.

But surely this goes against the whole point of the forum (and 'sharing' in general), because if everyone worked like this, nothing would be 'shared' at all....the philosophical question of what comes first, the chicken or the egg?

Again, no disrespect, just an open dialogue

+ Reply to Thread