+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @cestsibon Answer to Your Question

Member DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute DvlsAdv0c8 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 108 Posts

@cestsibon Answer to Your Question

Isn't this a resource center/forum????
    So why are you complaining about what resource people choose to post ? Whatever resource shows up the most OBVIOUSLY is wanted by popular demand. Let us be real and don't take this personal.
    Yes, it is. But did you end up here while searching for FREE fonts? Be truthful...probably not.

And sorry, but it's absolutely NOT always true that something free being posted a million times on the forum means that it's popular or wanted. Most of the time it hasn't even been requested.

I think you misunderstand the problem at hand, as well as the point some of us are trying to make. And yes, when it comes to something I am sharing that i PAID for, I DO take it personally. It's greedy and abusive on the part of those who disrespect the forum by posting nothing of value, while still taking all they can get.

Those of us who are willing to share would like to trade with others who also have something of value to offer in return. That's why it's TRADE. But we are on the 'honor system' here.

Sorry, but your free font is not of equal value to my $140 font family. I can go to a million other sites all day long and get what has been posted or requested ten thousand times on here by those who just want to rack up post counts in order to access post-count protected fonts paid for or curated by others - without giving something of equal value in return.

I didn't come here to play kiddie, free-font games. I'm here for VALUABLE information and resources. NOT junk. And I won't give junk, nor will I give to those who deal in it, if I can help it.

I am willing to share, but only with those who are willing to treat this forum with respect, and help maintain the integrity of it. As I recently told another user, we are all taking somewhat of a risk here. Don't help kill the good thing we've got going here. Help it to continue and to grow.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DvlsAdv0c8 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread