+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Founders PaSharp 4.10.27 pre-patched

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Founders PaSharp 4.10.27 pre-patched

hi folks!

here you will get fully working PaSharp plug ins for illustrator CS3, CS4 and CS5.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 80 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

just unzip the folder PaSharp and place it into the plug ins folder of illustrator.

tested on OS X 10.6.7 with CS3 and CS4.

manufacturers homepage with product infos:

http://en.founder.com.cn/Products/index.php?id=174
    Last edited by spider; 11-05-2011 at 02:00 AM.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Donor Mattia is an unknown quantity at this point
    Thanks
    Thank's a lot!!!!

working

SimonCharlie
    Can confirm that they do not work in AI CS5 under Lion, will try CS4 under Lion to see if it is the OS.

Sc

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    Can confirm that they do not work in AI CS5 under Lion, will try CS4 under Lion to see if it is the OS.

Sc
    please tell us what is not working.
    do the plug ins crash while loading or something else?
    maybe a 64 bit issue? can you try to open illu cs5 in 32 bit mode with "the get info" panel?

SimonCharlie
    Hi Spider,

I have attached some screen shots of errors I am getting when Illustrator is loading.
    There doesn't seem to be an option to make Illustrator boot up in 32bit mode ( as my screen shot shows). You can accept all the errors when Illustrator is loading, and they just go away. However if you then create a new document, you get what looks like the same loading errors as before, so you just press return to accept the errors, then Illustrator instantly quits.

I can upload a text file of the crash log if it will be of some use to you..?

Hope this helps (even just a little bit : )

Sc

Did you place plugin within Illustrator app (Show content/ Required/ Plugins)? First time I've try thre same way and have this errors. Next time I placed plugins into Plugins folder&had no this error.
    Attached Images    
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kazanchi; 10-16-2011 at 08:20 AM.

PRC Member M@CK is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Any one go the manuals ?
    I could just play with it and figure it out, but id like to find out more about some functions.

Regards

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Any one go the manuals ?
    I could just play with it and figure it out, but id like to find out more about some functions.

Regards
    yep, had the same problems. you might try google and youtube.
    there is a manual for the trapping function and some other short videos which might help you.

Whats your system configuration and cs version?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    Hi Spider,

I have attached some screen shots of errors I am getting when Illustrator is loading.
    There doesn't seem to be an option to make Illustrator boot up in 32bit mode ( as my screen shot shows). You can accept all the errors when Illustrator is loading, and they just go away. However if you then create a new document, you get what looks like the same loading errors as before, so you just press return to accept the errors, then Illustrator instantly quits.

I can upload a text file of the crash log if it will be of some use to you..?

Hope this helps (even just a little bit : )

Sc

Did you place plugin within Illustrator app (Show content/ Required/ Plugins)? First time I've try thre same way and have this errors. Next time I placed plugins into Plugins folder&had no this error.
    hi simon!

now i have tried with cs5 on 10.6.7 and had also some problems while loading the plug-ins. to solve this issue i did the following:

install the original package from here: [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/founders-pasharp-plugins-458/index2.html#post25977"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/founders-pasharp-plugins-458/index2.html#post25977[/URL]

after installation replace the original plug-ins with the patched ones in /Applications/Adobe Illustrator CS5/Plug-ins/PaSharp/.

this is the way to get it working with cs5.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    MacPro 2 x 3 GHz 8GB Ram / Mac OS X Version 10.5.8

Illustrator CS4 and 5.

And it runs smooth.

But I have other machine ill try it on monday. Ill let you guys know how it works.

thanks for the tip.

PRC Member mao72 will become famous soon enough mao72 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Any one go the manuals ?

Regards
    i'm also interested

13. Your ad here

submeg

tutorial

Tutorial on [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/founders-pasharp-plugins-458/index2.html#post26564"]tutor[/URL]

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to submeg For This Useful Post:

SimonCharlie
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    hi simon!

now i have tried with cs5 on 10.6.7 and had also some problems while loading the plug-ins. to solve this issue i did the following:

install the original package from here: [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/founders-pasharp-plugins-458/index2.html#post25977"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/founders-pasharp-plugins-458/index2.html#post25977[/URL]

after installation replace the original plug-ins with the patched ones in /Applications/Adobe Illustrator CS5/Plug-ins/PaSharp/.

this is the way to get it working with cs5.
    Hi Spider!

Thanks for that, I now have them 100% working in Illustrator CS5 running under OS X Lion!
    I too would like to get some sort of user guide or manual to know exactly what each plug in is used for.

Thanks again Spider!

SC

PRC Member pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    2 SC
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/founders-pasharp-plugins-458/index2.html#post26564

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pardon For This Useful Post:

SimonCharlie
    Hi Spider!

Just a quick question, will these work on PPC or just Intel machines?

Sc

Thanks
    Hi SimonCharlie,

I tested it on a PPC G5 dual 2.7 running 10.4.11 in Illustrator CS 4, and unfortunately it did not work, so I guess it Intel mac only, Or the system (Os X)is just to old not sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast