+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EasyCatalog CS6 (6.1.0)

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb EasyCatalog CS6 (6.1.0)

Overview

Ideal for time-critical publications, EasyCatalog can dramatically speed up page make-up time and ensure your documents remain error free. Trusted by thousands of users in over thirty countries across six continents, EasyCatalog has quickly established itself as of the most powerful and flexible database publishing solutions for Adobe InDesign.

The source of your data can be something as simple as a file or, via an optional module, an ODBC database or XML file. If you've invested time and my developing a database, why not utilize it to the fullest extent by producing your print catalogs directly from it?

It's not just catalogs EasyCatalog can produce - brochures, price lists, or directories can all be effortlessly generated.

EasyCatalog also offers powerful ways to get your data onto the document - templates can be designed that specify how a record should appear when it is placed on the page. Store these templates in a library and complex pages can be constructed in seconds, containing live data, simply by dragging and dropping.

Don't fancy learning a programming language?

You don't have to - the power of EasyCatalog can be exploited without using any scripting or programming. Those who need to script are not forgotten, though, as EasyCatalog can now be controlled from JavaScript, AppleScript or Visual Basic via the optional scripting module.

Need more?

optional add-in modules are now available for EasyCatalog, which extend its capabilities further.

Modules
    • ODBC Data Provider
    • Pagination Module
    • Relational Module
    • XML Data Provider
    • Scripting Module

Installation: it is freely available on the developer's site (www<dot>65bit<dot>com)

Patch:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Serial numbers:
    • Main core: ECATCS6GQOEYRNKCULTP
    • Module "PAGINATION": ECPACS6ERLJDSYNCTKMM
    • Module "SCRIPTING": ECSCCS6FICPEYCLHWTHR
    • Module "ODBC DATA PROVIDER": ODBCCS6GCAIUHGMGIBMF
    • Module "XML DATA PROVIDER": ECXMCS6WPTYIOCQKYCYQ
    • Module "RELATIONAL": ECRECS6VRSZIMKSEKOVO
    Be aware, this serial numbers work only for the patched plugin!

Activation: Any symbols

Comments:
    The plugin activation is possible by 'Manual Activation' only. To force the plugin for manual activation hold down the keys Ctrl+Shift before you push 'Activate' button, but it's highly recommended to prevent InDesign from accessing Internet.
    To reset demo mode or to unregister plugins do the following:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Patch has been tested with InDesign CS6 under MacOS 10.8.0
    Cheers,
    CW

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Donor Kenbi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Unhappy

It's only MAC
    Maybe you have for PC

PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    I must be doing something stupidly wrong here!
    I just can't get it to accept the random characters you put in at the A-J screen, it just says "Activation error".

Just to be clear, it is the "CTRL" and "Shift " keys you hold down, as sometimes CTRL is confused with "Command" on a Mac, also for the other versions like CS5 (v5.0.6) is "CTRL"+"Alt"+"Option", but Alt and Option are the same on a Mac..??

I am holding these keys down "before" I select Activate every time I see an "Activate" or "Activation" button.

Are there any files (I don't even get a /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS5/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/65bit Serial Numbers) I need to delete after a failed activation attempt?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Sc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SimonCharlie For This Useful Post:

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    I must be doing something stupidly wrong here!
    I just can't get it to accept the random characters you put in at the A-J screen, it just says "Activation error".

Just to be clear, it is the "CTRL" and "Shift " keys you hold down, as sometimes CTRL is confused with "Command" on a Mac, also for the other versions like CS5 (v5.0.6) is "CTRL"+"Alt"+"Option", but Alt and Option are the same on a Mac..??

I am holding these keys down "before" I select Activate every time I see an "Activate" or "Activation" button.

Are there any files (I don't even get a /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS5/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/65bit Serial Numbers) I need to delete after a failed activation attempt?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Sc
    In this case, try to disconnect from Internet. It should help.
    Cheers,
    CW

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    ok, works for me. tanx Colorwiz.
    Disconnect mac from internet, push "activate" with ctrl+shift and paste sn nr, wait approx 3/5 minutes, appears a window, select the last button and insert complete series of number [123456789012345678… etc] when finish this relaunch InDesign with the internet connection active…
    {InDesign 8.0.1. with maces 10.8.3}

Donor Giovanna is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    if I replace the plug with the patch I get the message that the launching indesign plugin is not compatible with this version of indesign

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
    if I replace the plug with the patch I get the message that the launching indesign plugin is not compatible with this version of indesign
    Which version of InDesign you use?
    Cheers,
    CW

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    Which version of InDesign you use?
    Cs6, 8.0.0.370

Thanks
    Cs6, 8.0.0.370
    It should work.
    Try to re-install it.
    Cheers,
    CW

Thanks
    It should work.
    Try to re-install it.
    maybe I worng something, I've the installation of the plugin with the 65bti installer, then I replace the plugin with the patched, and then I obtain that message, is it right ?

14. Your ad here

Thanks
    maybe I worng something, I've the installation of the plugin with the 65bti installer, then I replace the plugin with the patched, and then I obtain that message, is it right ?
    Be sure you have installed the proper version of EasyCatalog - [URL="http://tinyurl.com/pdgc8zk"]v6.1.0[/URL]
    Cheers,
    CW

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Be sure you have installed the proper version of EasyCatalog - [URL="http://tinyurl.com/pdgc8zk"]v6.1.0[/URL]
    I reinstall with your link, but when I replace the plugin and relounch Indesign I receive severals warning that Indesign dont recognize EasyCatalog.InDesignPlugin like a valid plugin, and ask to reinstall the plugin

Thanks
    Can you help about ?

Thanks
    Can you help about ?
    Sorry Giovanna,

Now I can't get a clue what's wrong... Due to some lack of free time I can't dive in a deeper investigation.
    Cheers,
    CW

Thanks
    Sorry Giovanna,

Now I can't get a clue what's wrong... Due to some lack of free time I can't dive in a deeper investigation.
    Thank ypu much, i wish you find what don't work
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast