+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EasyCatalog CS6 (6.0.7)

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks

EasyCatalog CS6 (6.0.7)

Overview

Ideal for time-critical publications, EasyCatalog can dramatically speed up page make-up time and ensure your documents remain error free. Trusted by thousands of users in over thirty countries across six continents, EasyCatalog has quickly established itself as one of the most powerful and flexible database publishing solutions for Adobe InDesign.

The source of your data can be something as simple as a file or, via an optional module, an ODBC database or XML file. If you've invested time and money developing a database, why not utilize it to the fullest extent by producing your print catalogs directly from it?

It's not just catalogs EasyCatalog can produce - brochures, price lists, or directories can all be effortlessly generated.

EasyCatalog also offers powerful ways to get your data onto the document - templates can be designed that specify how a record should appear when it is placed on the page. Store these templates in a library and complex pages can be constructed in seconds, containing live data, simply by dragging and dropping.

Don't fancy learning a programming language?

You don't have to - the power of EasyCatalog can be exploited without using any scripting or programming. Those who need to script are not forgotten, though, as EasyCatalog can now be controlled from JavaScript, AppleScript or Visual Basic via the optional scripting module.

Need more?

Five optional add-in modules are now available for EasyCatalog, which extend its capabilities further.

Modules
    • ODBC Data Provider
    • Pagination Module
    • Relational Module
    • XML Data Provider
    • Scripting Module

Patch & installer updated:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Serial numbers:
    • Main core: ECATCS6FVSQLOHDPGXBM
    • Module "PAGINATION": ECPACS6PRXJDALBTJWQI
    • Module "SCRIPTING": ECSCCS6LECBMGRASKFQW
    • Module "ODBC DATA PROVIDER": ODBCCS6LFQPCSMKGTXEA
    • Module "XML DATA PROVIDER": ECXMCS6AWFGCLBFTXUIO
    • Module "RELATIONAL": ECRECS6RTLGAOFQPHKLB
    Be aware, this serial numbers work only for the patched plugin!

Activation: Any symbols

Comments:
    The plugin activation is possible by 'Manual Activation' only. To force the plugin for manual activation hold down the keys Ctrl+Option before you push 'Activate' button, but it's highly recommended to ban InDesign from accessing Internet.
    To reset demo mode or to unregister plugins do the following:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Patch has been tested with InDesign CS6 under MacOS 10.7.2.
    Last edited by ColorWizard; 12-02-2013 at 08:26 AM. Reason: added installer
    Cheers,
    CW

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Banned philmusiker is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    The patched plug-in didn't work!
    When I paste the SN for main core 'ECATCS6FVSQLOHDPGXBM', Indesign quit unexpectedly.

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by philmusiker View Post
    The patched plug-in didn't work!
    When I paste the SN for main core 'ECATCS6FVSQLOHDPGXBM', Indesign quit unexpectedly.
    Thank you philmusiker! I will check it.
    Cheers,
    CW

Thanks
    The bug is located.
    I will fix it as soon as possible.
    Cheers,
    CW

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Patch has been updated!
    Cheers,
    CW

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The updated patch was installed and tested successfully.

Be careful, the internet connection should be removed!!

During activation, you should be patient to wait for A-J window, since it try to call home again and again.

Thanks to ColorWizard!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to philmusiker For This Useful Post:

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    the arbitrary series of carachters for activation not work… gives me an error.
    Why? have an idea?
    i'm on Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and CS 6.

tanx

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkend View Post
    the arbitrary series of carachters for activation not work… gives me an error.
    Why? have an idea?
    i'm on Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and CS 6.

tanx
    You can refer to this article.
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f23/easycatalog-cs5-v5-0-6-a-10197/

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    dear philmusiker thanks for your reply, i read carefully this article, follow all instructions but the result is the same: the activator (arbitrary) number gives me an error… not work. perhaps the problem is Mountain Lion? your InDesign is version 8.0.0.370?

Thanks
    dear philmusiker thanks for your reply, i read carefully this article, follow all instructions but the result is the same: the activator (arbitrary) number gives me an error… not work. perhaps the problem is Mountain Lion? your InDesign is version 8.0.0.370?
    My MacOS version is 10.8.1 and InDesign 8.0.
    I spent about five minutes for each EasyCatalog plugins to activate.
    Your Mac was not halt, and you should be patient to wait it get into the next window.
    Did you turn off your internet connection before activation?
    Did you UnRAR the download file by Window system and UnZIP the unrarred zip file by Mac later?

15. Your ad here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by philmusiker View Post
    My MacOS version is 10.8.1 and InDesign 8.0.
    I spent about five minutes for each EasyCatalog plugins to activate.
    Your Mac was not halt, and you should be patient to wait it get into the next window.
    Did you turn off your internet connection before activation?
    Did you UnRAR the download file by Window system and UnZIP the unrarred zip file by Mac later?
    no one minute to wait… immediately appear the message, nothing more…
    turn off internet connection otherwise it is OFF the activation window.
    expand the RAR with UnRar for mac, not using windows… is a problem for your opinion?
    someone can send me the plugin not compress?

TIA

Thanks
    no one minute to wait… immediately appear the message, nothing more…
    turn off internet connection otherwise it is OFF the activation window.
    expand the RAR with UnRar for mac, not using windows… is a problem for your opinion?
    someone can send me the plugin not compress?

TIA
    Yes! I recommend you to decompress it by PC.

PRC Member ChristianSTG will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

All options ok work 100%

Quote Originally Posted by colorwizard View Post
    overview

ideal for time-critical publications, easycatalog can dramatically speed up page make-up time and ensure your documents remain error free. Trusted by thousands of users in over thirty countries across six continents, easycatalog has quickly established itself as one of the most powerful and flexible database publishing solutions for adobe indesign.

The source of your data can be something as simple as a file or, via an optional module, an odbc database or xml file. If you've invested time and money developing a database, why not utilize it to the fullest extent by producing your print catalogs directly from it?

It's not just catalogs easycatalog can produce - brochures, price lists, or directories can all be effortlessly generated.

Easycatalog also offers powerful ways to get your data onto the document - templates can be designed that specify how a record should appear when it is placed on the page. Store these templates in a library and complex pages can be constructed in seconds, containing live data, simply by dragging and dropping.

don't fancy learning a programming language?

you don't have to - the power of easycatalog can be exploited without using any scripting or programming. Those who need to script are not forgotten, though, as easycatalog can now be controlled from javascript, applescript or visual basic via the optional scripting module.

need more?

five optional add-in modules are now available for easycatalog, which extend its capabilities further.

modules
    • odbc data provider
    • pagination module
    • relational module
    • xml data provider
    • scripting module

installation: Is freely available on the developer's site (www<dot>65bit<dot>com)

patch updated:
    *** hidden content ***serial numbers:
    • main core: Ecatcs6fvsqlohdpgxbm
    • module "pagination": Ecpacs6prxjdalbtjwqi
    • module "scripting": Ecsccs6lecbmgraskfqw
    • module "odbc data provider": Odbccs6lfqpcsmkgtxea
    • module "xml data provider": Ecxmcs6awfgclbftxuio
    • module "relational": Ecrecs6rtlgaofqphklb
    be aware, this serial numbers work only for the patched plugin!

activation: any symbols

comments:
    the plugin activation is possible by 'manual activation' only. To force the plugin for manual activation hold down the keys ctrl+option before you push 'activate' button, but it's highly recommended to ban indesign from accessing internet.
    to reset demo mode or to unregister plugins do the following: *** hidden content ***
    patch has been tested with indesign cs6 under macos 10.7.2.

is ok all options work thanks

PRC Member miklik61 has a spectacular aura about miklik61 has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Do you have anyone patch or instructions for trial reset for PC version (5 or 6)? Thanks

Donor samraza is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Not downloading the patched plugin.

I get the following error when downloading the patched version. Please help.

There is a temporary problem with accessing this file. Our technical team is resolving the problem right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast