+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Wasatch 6.6

  1. #16
    Banned smilem is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babajingjumong View Post
    here's the new link for Wasatch 6.6 patch

    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    search first before post new stuff, because this stuff is came from me, i did this patch

    God Bless
    But why share somewhere you need to login to donwload ? Could you share it on rghost or etc.

  2. #17
    Moderator babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 316 Times in 139 Posts

    Register for download

    Quote Originally Posted by smilem View Post
    But why share somewhere you need to login to donwload ? Could you share it on rghost or etc.
    you need to create account in 4shared for you to able download my stuff

    PS

    it's free to register

    God Bless
    "People with a good Heart...is a good Person...God Bless"

  3. #18
    Donor mvmservis is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Hi, i run windows 8 64 bit - does crack work in win8?

    When i run infclean.exe, i get error: devcon failed-press any key to continue...

    ok, i've got it running on windows 7, but i have strange thing - every third print i get watter stamp that wasatch is not registered...
    Last edited by mvmservis; 11-19-2013 at 05:43 AM.

  4. #19
    Donor betamax is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babajingjumong View Post
    here's the new link for Wasatch 6.6 patch

    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    search first before post new stuff, because this stuff is came from me, i did this patch

    God Bless
    I don't have the password to extract files

    I try : printroot.com and www.printroot.com : Don't work

    Did you try printroot ?
    Last edited by kazanchi; 05-29-2014 at 08:47 AM.

  5. #20
    Donor Brudu is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts
    crack get this working. however my machine is a DGI-STII 1806. how do I show it in the list?

  6. #21
    PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brudu View Post
    crack get this working. however my machine is a DGI-STII 1806. how do I show it in the list?
    It means your printer was not enabled. You need to have code to enable that printer.

  7. #22
    Donor Brudu is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yahuu View Post
    It means your printer was not enabled. You need to have code to enable that printer.
    I need another program activation code? or would it be something else to be done?

  8. #23
    Donor betamax is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by betamax View Post
    I don't have the password to extract files

    I try : printroot.com and www.printroot.com : Don't work

    Did you try printroot ?
    Yes I do but don't work

  9. #24
    Donor nicoaravena is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I need wasacht link whit drivers to wit color ultra 9000. Any can help me?
    Excuse mi english
    My mail es [email protected]

  10. #25
    Donor awa954 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    I need serial

    Hi!

    I need serial for wasatch 6.6, can you help me?

    thanks!!

  11. Your ad here

  12. #26
    Donor Fionn51 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The serial alone will not do the trick here you will need a serial and dongle combination that work together to allow printing without a watermark.

  13. #27
    Donor jareddoig is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mvmservis View Post
    Hi, i run windows 8 64 bit - does crack work in win8?

    When i run infclean.exe, i get error: devcon failed-press any key to continue...

    ok, i've got it running on windows 7, but i have strange thing - every third print i get watter stamp that wasatch is not registered...
    I have had the same issue, its fine when doing one file can duplicate but when trying to nest different artworks it does not work.

    Also it can only handle version 2 icc profiles, it crashes if icc profile is version 4.

    did you find a work around as yet for the above?

    thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Wasatch RIP
    By lionbar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 08:53 PM
  2. wasatch
    By alexctx in forum Imposition & RiP
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. Wasatch 6.9
    By kevdog in forum Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:15 PM
  4. Wasatch
    By djsheth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 03:37 AM
  5. Need wasatch 6.xxx
    By babajingjumong in forum Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts