+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 132

Thread: Trueflow 7.2 SE Patch Full Version

  1. #91
    Donor cwlalex is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by babajingjumong View Post
    hello, here's the new links..

    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    God Bless
    died link ???

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cwlalex For This Useful Post:
    dtp

  3. #92
    dtp
    dtp is offline
    Junior Member dtp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts
    dielink!

    Anybody who can upload to mediafire or hotfile, thank so much.


  4. #93
    _leon_
    Guest

    Could anybody update link of Trueflow 7 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by babajingjumong View Post
    hello, here's the new links..

    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    God Bless
    All previous links of Trueflow 7.2 SE installation are dead.
    Could anybody update link of Trueflow 7.2 SE installation ?
    Thank you in advance.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _leon_ For This Useful Post:

  6. #94
    onixprint
    Guest

    Smile Installer in Japanese

    Dear Brothers!
    Thank you for your work!
    I downloaded the 30 parts of TF7 and nothing else.
    I made a pretest installed and my installer appears in the Japanese language, which makes work impossible. Could you give me the tips of the walkthrough to install trueflow?
    I wonder why my installer appears in the Japanese language.
    I am grateful for your kindness!
    Big hug!

  7. #95
    _leon_
    Guest

    Problem of Installer in Japanese

    What OS do you use ?
    You must use Windows 2003 Server English version.
    If your OS is another, for checking you could use virtual machine software, for example, VMware Workstation or any other.
    Also could you update link from where you download the installation ?

  8. #96
    onixprint
    Guest

    Problem japanese install

    Hello, thanks for the reply!
    My operating system is Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Indioma Portuguese in Brazil. I do not understand the fact that Japanese and install Installer does not seem to make a choice for the language.

  9. #97
    _leon_
    Guest

    japanese

    I strongly recommend you to use English version. In other case you can not install Trueflow. The problem is that trueflow uses predefined pathes and these pathes are different in localized (Brasilian, Chinese, Russian and so on) and English version. So he try to find predefined pathes of English version - if no - he think that it is Japanese version. So if you do not plan to use Japanese version OS, use only English.
    Also i recommend to use windows 2003 server.

    Also could you upload Trueflow 7.2 or let me know live link ?
    Thank you in advance.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to _leon_ For This Useful Post:

  11. #98
    onixprint
    Guest

    Transfer Files

    I downloaded the 4Shared, so I created an account, transfer the files to my folder and downloaded with torrent. If you have difficulty you can pass me an FTP address I will be happy to transfer them to you. The 4shared links posted in this forum are still active. I am here for whatever you need!
    Thanks for the tips, but I end up quitting the installation trueflow not master the English language.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to onixprint For This Useful Post:

  13. #99
    _leon_
    Guest

    torrent of trueflow available

    Thank you for your answer !
    Really torrent works ! My mistake was that i tried to download from
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/JDlIidqW/TF_Base_New_Installer.html
    by http protocol.

    To All - use torrent button

    From your last sentence i did not understand, you solved problem or no
    If you use TeamViewer i could help remotely.
    For what kind of CTP do you use or plan to use Trueflow ?
    In any case - don't hesitate to contact to me.
    Also you can use PM

  14. #100
    dtp
    dtp is offline
    Junior Member dtp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by _leon_ View Post
    Thank you for your answer !
    Really torrent works ! My mistake was that i tried to download from
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/JDlIidqW/TF_Base_New_Installer.html
    by http protocol.

    To All - use torrent button

    From your last sentence i did not understand, you solved problem or no
    If you use TeamViewer i could help remotely.
    For what kind of CTP do you use or plan to use Trueflow ?
    In any case - don't hesitate to contact to me.
    Also you can use PM
    Dear sir:

    can you share the the new link, thank so much.

  15. Your ad here

  16. #101
    onixprint
    Guest

    Japanese language problem

    Quote Originally Posted by _leon_ View Post
    Thank you for your answer !
    Really torrent works ! My mistake was that i tried to download from
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/JDlIidqW/TF_Base_New_Installer.html
    by http protocol.

    To All - use torrent button

    From your last sentence i did not understand, you solved problem or no
    If you use TeamViewer i could help remotely.
    For what kind of CTP do you use or plan to use Trueflow ?
    In any case - don't hesitate to contact to me.
    Also you can use PM
    hello,
    I have not solved the problem and I would not use the version in English by 2003 WinServer not master the language so well.
    My Screen CTP will be a PTR 4100. I'm working without workflow. Is there any way to download the InstallShield in English to work with WIN2008 SERVER Portuguese version?

  17. #102
    bluechris
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by _leon_ View Post
    Thank you for your answer !
    Really torrent works ! My mistake was that i tried to download from
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/JDlIidqW/TF_Base_New_Installer.html
    by http protocol.

    To All - use torrent button
    This method i try also but i see 39 peers in utorrent but the download never starts...
    if someone can help....

    Edit: now i saw that the parts are missing even if i try with the html method ..

    Can anyone upload it somewhere?
    Last edited by bluechris; 05-09-2012 at 02:54 AM.

  18. #103
    onixprint
    Guest

    4shared

    Quote Originally Posted by bluechris View Post
    This method i try also but i see 39 peers in utorrent but the download never starts...
    if someone can help....

    Edit: now i saw that the parts are missing even if i try with the html method ..

    Can anyone upload it somewhere?

    1 - Create an account and go to 4 Shared login.
    2 - Click http://www.4shared.com/folder/JDlIidqW/TF_Base_New_Installer.html
    3 - Click the Shared folder containing the files and move to your folder on 4shared.
    4 - Click the download link (the timer will appear for 20 seconds)
    5 - At the end of the count appears a link to the Torrent
    6 - Click the link and download torrent (you must have uTorrent installed on your PC)

    Have fun.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to onixprint For This Useful Post:

  20. #104
    bluechris
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onixprint View Post
    1 - Create an account and go to 4 Shared login.
    2 - Click http://www.4shared.com/folder/JDlIidqW/TF_Base_New_Installer.html
    3 - Click the Shared folder containing the files and move to your folder on 4shared.
    4 - Click the download link (the timer will appear for 20 seconds)
    5 - At the end of the count appears a link to the Torrent
    6 - Click the link and download torrent (you must have uTorrent installed on your PC)

    Have fun.
    1 million thx m8, that did the trick and torrent works now

  21. #105
    PRC Member toy_down will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 31 Times in 21 Posts

    Error input files

    Trueflow installed, patched up to version 7.3, but when I load the pdfs gives an error input 800 120, anyone know how to solve?

    I checked the license and all is right, not only refines the files.

    Can anyone help me please? It's super urgent.

    Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trueflow SE Version 7 and Riteapprove SE
    By megadeth_sp in forum Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 06:12 PM
  2. AutoFX Suite DVD (Full version)
    By anakibu in forum Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:46 AM
  3. Trueflow SE 6.0.1 Full Download
    By Hero_star in forum Recycle Bin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 08:11 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 03:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts