+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Trueflow 7.2 SE Patch Full Version

PRC Member toy_down will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Parts

Quote Originally Posted by babajingjumong View Post
    hi brother just follow the installation guide in the installation disk..and regarding to your problem installing dongle..

make sure you have the latest driver of sentinel driver
    after installing the dongle emulator...

a new device must detect after you install the registry file and the emulator..
    hope this will help..
    Hi babajingjumong, how many parts has de instalation disk?

I downloaded 42 parts but when i split and unpack with 7zip all the files are corrupted.

Thanks

Moderator babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong's Avatar
    Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by toy_down View Post
    Hi babajingjumong, how many parts has de instalation disk?

I downloaded 42 parts but when i split and unpack with 7zip all the files are corrupted.

Thanks
    hi brother look at my post number 54..i revised the installer

it contains 30 parts now, just download the new uploaded links,
    "People with a good Heart...is a good Person...God Bless"

PRC Member congproprint will become famous soon enough congproprint's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok brother..here's the patch brother...

HTML Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

sorry for the delayed uploading the installer..anyway you have the installer? can you help upload the file?

God Bless you brother..
    mybro, what's different in the patch between this post and the first post?

Moderator babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong's Avatar
    Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by congproprint View Post
    mybro, what's different in the patch between this post and the first post?
    hi brother, that patch includes the flatworker 8.0

did you install the TF 7 perfectly?

PRC Member congproprint will become famous soon enough congproprint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congratulation bro! the Moderator.
    TF7 is installed perfectly but Flatworker is not fine!

Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by congproprint View Post
    Congratulation bro! the Moderator.
    TF7 is installed perfectly but Flatworker is not fine!

hi brother i will send the new patch of the flatworker brother

thank you brother

here's the new dongle and registry file of flatworker, try this brother :)

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    password

Code:
    Last edited by babajingjumong; 12-05-2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: posting new patch :)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babajingjumong For This Useful Post:

Donor awaddon is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    hi..for those who dont have dongle and license of Trueflow

this is the dongle emulator with the patch...install this first then install the main program

Code:
    password: printroot.com

the installer of Trueflow is about 4.3 gig...i have a problem sharing this main installer

because my connection is only a broadband..what is a possible way to share this kind of large file? thank you..

Hi

I can't seem to get it working!, i'm running Win Server 2008 R2, I try to install dongle but get 'devcon failed' and then the dongle does not get recognised in dongle checker.

what system were you using?

..also, can't see any update to 7.2 anywhere in the installer

Please help

Thanks

Donor marxsta is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I am also having problems. A new device was detected after installing registry file and dongle emulator. I downloaded latest setinel driver as posted in #60

But I cannot load the licence file and the dongle checker says no dongle installed.

Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by marxsta View Post
    I am also having problems. A new device was detected after installing registry file and dongle emulator. I downloaded latest setinel driver as posted in #60

But I cannot load the licence file and the dongle checker says no dongle installed.
    hello brother, did you download the patch of the program?, and copied it to the designated folder,

i will post the registry file again for you to install it correctly :)

Donor marxsta is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thank you I will try the new file when you post it.

Until now I have tried both patches from posts #63 and #66 with the same result.
    Install latest sentinel driver.
    System setup.
    Choose new licence file.
    When I use the dongle checker (cascade 2) dongle status reports "Dongle driver is not installed. error number: Superpro 12"
    Check licence is greyed out.

12. Your ad here

Thanks

Unhappy

Any reason why the install.bat file will not work in server2008 R2, It uses the devcon.exe program but all I get is 'devcon failed' in the command prompt window!?!

Just as a test I ran install.bat on Win XP and Vista machines and it ran ok, but not on Server 2008

I tried admin permissions etc. but still does not work.

any help please!, I don't really want to downgrade to server 2003!

By the way, did you try "compatibility" mode? For example, ""run devkon.exe in Windows XP compatible"? - I don't know exactly does it's possible cause I don't have 2008 R2...
    kazanchi
    Last edited by kazanchi; 01-18-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by awaddon View Post
    Any reason why the install.bat file will not work in server2008 R2, It uses the devcon.exe program but all I get is 'devcon failed' in the command prompt window!?!

Just as a test I ran install.bat on Win XP and Vista machines and it ran ok, but not on Server 2008

I tried admin permissions etc. but still does not work.

any help please!, I don't really want to downgrade to server 2003!

By the way, did you try "compatibility" mode? For example, ""run devkon.exe in Windows XP compatible"? - I don't know exactly does it's possible cause I don't have 2008 R2...
    kazanchi

i agree with brother kazanchi, when i installed it in windows 7 32 bit, i choose the windows vista service pack 2 in compatibility options, it works fine now,
    now as for your problem installing it in windows server 2008 r2, maybe you should choose windows server or NT in compatibility options, just right click the devcon.exe then choose properties then go to the compatibility tab the you may choose the win NT, hope this will help you..

God Bless

Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by marxsta View Post
    Thank you I will try the new file when you post it.

Until now I have tried both patches from posts #63 and #66 with the same result.
    Install latest sentinel driver.
    System setup.
    Choose new licence file.
    When I use the dongle checker (cascade 2) dongle status reports "Dongle driver is not installed. error number: Superpro 12"
    Check licence is greyed out.
    hello brother, here's the new patch for you, just try and follow the instructions there :)

Code:
    password :

Code:
    God BLess

Thanks
    i agree with brother kazanchi, when i installed it in windows 7 32 bit, i choose the windows vista service pack 2 in compatibility options, it works fine now,
    now as for your problem installing it in windows server 2008 r2, maybe you should choose windows server or NT in compatibility options, just right click the devcon.exe then choose properties then go to the compatibility tab the you may choose the win NT, hope this will help you..

God Bless
    Yep, tried that, makes no difference, I also downloaded the latest WDK from microsoft which has the newest devcon.exe which is compatible with Server 2008 R2 and replaced the old one, but the install.bat still does not work krrp getting 'devcon failed'.

Thanks
    Right!, ... gave up with Server 2008 and tried on server 2003 which is based on win xp,

- First installed dongle driver using 'install.bat', seemed to install ok, (it was in device manager)

- double clicked on the registry file and was told regisrty update was successful,

- installed trueflow and patches up to 7.00 TF007 (can't find the update to 7.2 !)

- opened service manager and stopped service

- replaced the donglechecker, JointLicense.dll ..but not SystemWindow.res as that is for the client and had not installed that yet so path didn't exist.

- opened Maintenance Tools - System Setup, started Dongle Checker... got 'Dongle not found. Confirm the dongle Interface, ERROR Number: DongleChecker 102

Am I missing something ???

What system did you you have it running on? I tried to install on XP as a test but the Trueflow installer says ONLY compatible with Server 2003 and Server 2008 and then quits!, did you mange to get it running on Win7?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast