SysInfoTools PDF Repair Tool v1.0
PDF Repair Tool to Repair/Recover Corrupt PDF File
PDF Repair from SysInfoTools is highly efficient PDF repair tool to recover 'n' numbers of corrupt PDF files in one repair session. PDF Repair from SysInfoTools, creates a new working PDF files and is able to restore the recovered PDF objects, such as page tree, cross-reference table, Images; interactive objects: links, notes, action performed when clicking on links.
PDF Repair software from SysInfoTools repair corrupt PDF files when following unexpected situations occurs:
PDF file corrupted while downloading.
PDF file corrupted due to virus attack.
PDF file not functioning due to improper shutdown.
PDF file unable to open with Acrobat Reader.
PDF file corrupted due to system malfunction.
PDF file displaying error message that "file is corrupt or damaged".
Key Features of PDF Repair Tool:
- Repairs all version of Acrobat PDF files.
- Repairs different PDF file format errors.
- Non-Destructive and read-only tool, do not modifies the existing content.
- Repairs PDF objects like page tree, cross-reference table, Images etc.
- Recover pages as well as images in the PDF documents.
- Fastest tool to easily repair the content of corrupt PDF File.
- Restore the file at user specified location.
- Easy to use, no technical skills required.
- Repairs batch of corrupt PDF files.
- High-performance algorithms for scanning saves you a lot of time in recovery.
- Support to repair PDF files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair PDF files that do not comply with the PDF specification.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista.
Operating Systems: Windows 95, 98, 2000, 2003, 2008, ME, NT, XP, Vista, Windows 7
Processor (CPU): Any compatible processor