Rasterex RxView RxHighlight 10.0 | 36,4 MB
RxView allows users to view & print more than 250 different file formats. CAD drawings, 3D CAD models, plot-files, PDFs, Office documents, raster images and scanned drawings. Without the design software installed on the machine.
RxHighlight is the same software, but via the license, it opens up for advanced functions like redlining, markup, conversion, batch processes and text search & extraction, for collaboration between team members.
AutoCAD 2009 has been available to our customers for several months already says Per Christian Lindstad, CEO at Rasterex Software, but we have waited until release R10 before we included it in an official release.
New features and enhancements in R10 and R9.2:
* Autopan added during measurement, as an option
* Line width or line weight now shown in entity info, if these are known from entity information
* Rotation slider is now disabled for document formats
* Timeout feature added. Application now terminates after 2 hours (configurable, and can be disabled)
* "Send as PDF" now includes option to send all pages
* Markup list now contains both date and time in one field
* Added option for CGM filter: disable marker drawing
* License information removed from registry if trial period expires (Application Exit)
* 10 feature fixes and 17 component fixes implemented
* 32 fixes for file format readers: AutoCAD, CGM, MicroStation, DWF, ME10, PDF and MS Word
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.