+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Prinect PDF ToolBox 10

  1. #1
    Banned boris_krotov will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 58 Times in 17 Posts

    Prinect PDF ToolBox 10

    Tools For a Perfect PDF Workflow

    The PDF editing software suite from Heidelberg comprises the following plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat:

    * PDF Assistant - professional tool for comprehensive debugging and processing of PDF files.
    * Color Editor - the tool for cross-media checking and optimization of colors.
    * Coating Editor - a tool for precisely executing coating jobs.
    * Trap Editor - plug-in for object-based trapping.
    * Imposition Editor - basic tool for creating 2-up print sheets.
    * Screening Selector - the tool for outputting object-based screening.
    * Barcode Editor - The tool for providing perfect barcodes

    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

  2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to boris_krotov For This Useful Post:

  3. #2
    Junior Member KoloKolo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Does work with Acrobat 10? Thanks

  4. #3
    Banned boris_krotov will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 58 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KoloKolo View Post
    Does work with Acrobat 10? Thanks
    sorry, don't know. I work with acrobat 9

  5. #4
    Banned boris_krotov will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 58 Times in 17 Posts
    it's PC version

  6. #5
    Junior Member Lokvar is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Acrobat X

    I have installed it on WIN 7, 32 bit, Acrobat X, and there are no plug-in in Acrobat, not even in plug-in folder.

  7. #6
    Moderator kazanchi has a spectacular aura about kazanchi has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 194 Times in 88 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokvar View Post
    I have installed it on WIN 7, 32 bit, Acrobat X, and there are no plug-in in Acrobat, not even in plug-in folder.
    They say the v.10.1 will... Or it about PitStop?

    Added:
    "Info from sw site

    PitStop Pro 10 is not compatible with Adobe Acrobat X. When PitStop Pro 10 Update 1 is released you will be able to use the product with Adobe Acrobat X. "
    Last edited by kazanchi; 02-01-2011 at 01:25 AM.

  8. #7
    Junior Member Lokvar is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Acrobat X

    Quote Originally Posted by kazanchi View Post
    They say the v.10.1 will... Or it about PitStop?
    Pitstop 10 works perfect with Adobe Acrobat X, win 7, 32 bit.

  9. #8
    Junior Member swasher is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokvar View Post
    Pitstop 10 works perfect with Adobe Acrobat X, win 7, 32 bit.
    and 64-bit too.

  10. #9
    Banned frknight is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts

    Acrobat X support

    Hello all,
    this edition of PDF Toolbox was release before the release of acrobat X and it is supporting only previous edition only like acrobat 8 and 9

  11. #10
    Junior Member SuperPlut is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Has anyone already tried this version to trap pdfs with form XObject?

    Is it possible now to trap this kind of objects or toolbox only detect this objects like general "form" without trapping it, like in previous versions?

  12. Your ad here

  13. #11
    Junior Member tonit is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Barcode editor and trap is good!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tonit For This Useful Post:

  15. #12
    Donor watcher is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
    How to enter licence key?

  16. #13
    Junior Member evoditz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi guys, very thanks for this Prinect PDF ToolBox 10. May I know this the latest version of this software?

  17. #14
    Junior Member evoditz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boris_krotov View Post
    Tools For a Perfect PDF Workflow

    The PDF editing software suite from Heidelberg comprises the following plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat:

    * PDF Assistant - professional tool for comprehensive debugging and processing of PDF files.
    * Color Editor - the tool for cross-media checking and optimization of colors.
    * Coating Editor - a tool for precisely executing coating jobs.
    * Trap Editor - plug-in for object-based trapping.
    * Imposition Editor - basic tool for creating 2-up print sheets.
    * Screening Selector - the tool for outputting object-based screening.
    * Barcode Editor - The tool for providing perfect barcodes

    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    1st of all I would like to say thank you for your sharing.
    After install how to enter license key into Prinect PDF ToolBox? Please help.

    Thank you!!!

  18. #15
    PRC Member Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 91 Times in 22 Posts
    No place to enter key.
    Anyway, you use this to crack
    http://hotfile.com/dl/111477262/279b8e2/PDFTOOL4083AA.rar.html

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bac_Cai For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prinect PDF Toolbox 4.0.55
    By pardon in forum Full Plugins
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:18 PM
  2. Heidelberg Prinect Color Toolbox 3.5
    By meboo in forum Full Software
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 05:00 AM
  3. Heidelberg Prinect Color Toolbox 10.0
    By pennismen in forum Full Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:39 AM
  4. Prinect PDF Toolbox
    By my.safari in forum Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 07:13 AM
  5. Prinect PDF Toolbox
    By AMORN in forum Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 12:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts