+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Parallels Desktop 8

  1. #1
    Donor Angen will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 42 Times in 9 Posts

    Parallels Desktop 8

    I recently change from VMware to Parallels Desktop, the difference is notorious: better performance, better integration. Enjoy (patched obviously).
    [URL="https://filepost.com/files/aa8c8623/PD8.0.18494.886912HIOb.rar/"]https://filepost.com/files/aa8c8623/PD8.0.18494.886912HIOb.rar/[/URL]
    Last edited by Angen; 07-04-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Key mention

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angen For This Useful Post:

  3. #2
    Donor marizza is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angen View Post
    I recently change from VMware to Parallels Desktop, the difference is notorious: better performance, better integration. Enjoy (patched obviously).
    [URL="https://filepost.com/files/aa8c8623/PD8.0.18494.886912HIOb.rar/"]https://filepost.com/files/aa8c8623/PD8.0.18494.886912HIOb.rar/[/URL]
    Hello. Thanx. It does not open on win (error), gonna try on mac tomorrow.

  4. #3
    Donor gaz8080 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marizza View Post
    Hello. Thanx. It does not open on win (error), gonna try on mac tomorrow.
    Marizza, this is a MAc program.

    Do you need to create an account to download from 4shared.com?

  5. #4
    Donor Angen will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 42 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz8080 View Post
    Marizza, this is a MAc program.

    Do you need to create an account to download from 4shared.com?
    There's no account needed. Free download.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Rip Software in Parallels.
    By kwstasnku in forum Full Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 07:47 AM
  2. Parallels Desktop v6.0.12090 Mac OSX-HOTiSO
    By hoot009 in forum Classic Tools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:01 PM
  3. Parallels 7
    By Mavr13ck in forum Classic Tools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 09:42 PM
  4. Parallels Desktop 6 or 7 + serial
    By val in forum Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 09:26 AM
  5. Parallels Desktop v6.0.12090 MAC OSX
    By worker in forum Classic Tools
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts