+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks

PANTONE Color Manager

PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software v1.0.4

COLOR MANAGER Software is a robust desktop application that provides the assurance and confidence to use the latest PANTONE Colors accurately.

COLOR MANAGER directly integrates values from all of the PANTONE libraries of over 11,000 colors, including the dazzling new PLUS SERIES Colors, PANTONE FASHION + HOME cotton and paper formats and the new PANTONE FASHION + HOME nylon brights into design software programs making it easy to use in your QuarkXPress®, Corel® and Adobe® Creative Suite® design programs. ICC profiles provide optimized values enabling best possible representation of PANTONE Colors on monitors and printers. With COLOR MANAGER you can create your own color-managed PANTONE Color libraries and sync up those libraries to your design software and to the myPANTONE™ iPhone® app. Image color extraction allows you to pull colors and create palettes from your existing photos and images. Automatic updates make it easy to stay current with your PANTONE Color Libraries.

Patched application (.app) & password to unpack archive:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Patched binary & password to unpack archive:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Installation package can be downloaded from PANTONE site (www.pantone.com).

Usually with i1Pro connected to computer original (not patched) application will launch without any questions. Patched application will launch without HASP or i1Pro connected to your computer.

PC version is here: http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/pantone-color-manager-4763
    Last edited by ColorWizard; 09-13-2011 at 02:40 AM. Reason: updated version
    Cheers,
    CW

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    hi colorwizard!

many thanks for your efforts. but version 1.0.4 is already available here:

[URL="http://www.pantone.com/downloads/support/macfiles/PANTONE_COLOR_MANAGER_MAC.zip"]http://www.pantone.com/downloads/support/macfiles/PANTONE_COLOR_MANAGER_MAC.zip
    [/URL]

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    hi colorwizard!

many thanks for your efforts. but version 1.0.4 is already available here:

[URL="http://www.pantone.com/downloads/support/macfiles/PANTONE_COLOR_MANAGER_MAC.zip"]http://www.pantone.com/downloads/support/macfiles/PANTONE_COLOR_MANAGER_MAC.zip
    [/URL]
    Thanks, spider, I will check it!
    Cheers,
    CW

Donor marizza is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software v1.0.4

COLOR MANAGER Software is a robust desktop application that provides the assurance and confidence to use the latest PANTONE Colors accurately.

COLOR MANAGER directly integrates values from all of the PANTONE libraries of over 11,000 colors, including the dazzling new PLUS SERIES Colors, PANTONE FASHION + HOME cotton and paper formats and the new PANTONE FASHION + HOME nylon brights into design software programs making it easy to use in your QuarkXPress®, Corel® and Adobe® Creative Suite® design programs. ICC profiles provide optimized values enabling best possible representation of PANTONE Colors on monitors and printers. With COLOR MANAGER you can create your own color-managed PANTONE Color libraries and sync up those libraries to your design software and to the myPANTONE™ iPhone® app. Image color extraction allows you to pull colors and create palettes from your existing photos and images. Automatic updates make it easy to stay current with your PANTONE Color Libraries.

Patched application (.app) & password to unpack archive:
    *** hidden content ***

Patched binary & password to unpack archive:
    *** hidden content ***

Installation package can be downloaded from PANTONE site (www.pantone.com).

Usually with i1Pro connected to computer original (not patched) application will launch without any questions. Patched application will launch without HASP or i1Pro connected to your computer.

PC version is here: http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/pantone-color-manager-4763
    hello

nice. works on win XP machine.
    gonna try out on Mac... got no time at the moment.

Cheers

Donor jdmage_mx5 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I downloaded the compressed folder for the patched application but when I try to uncompress it I keep getting rejected with the password you provided. Am I missing something? Thank you for any and all help.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmage_mx5 View Post
    I downloaded the compressed folder for the patched application but when I try to uncompress it I keep getting rejected with the password you provided. Am I missing something? Thank you for any and all help.
    Hello jdmage_mx5,

Just tested archive! No errors were found!

Perhaps you missed the leading and trailing asterisks in password.

Cheers,
    CW

Donor marizza is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

working on OSX 10.6.8

hello

- confirming :
    it is working on OSX 10.6.8

thanx

Cheers

Donor mehmet2324 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

hi

good job thnks

Donor Chapadiscos is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hello

Working iMac OSX 10.6.8 too :)

Thanks!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kinklee View Post
    Excellent share, Thanks
    The better way to thank is to click on 'Thanks' button!

12. Your ad here

Banned frknight is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Reupload Medicine

Dear,

would you please upload the Medicine for both PC and MAC

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread