+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Heidelberg Prinect 2015 Workflow

PRC Member miklik61 has a spectacular aura about miklik61 has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    heidelberger will be very happy to collect all your ip adresses from your torrent clients.
    Therefore I use a seedbox

Donor Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks

Prinect 2015 working links!!

Hello friends,

Upload just finished and you can find links below. All zip passwords are printroot.com

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:
    Last edited by Silver_Fox; 10-07-2014 at 01:00 AM.

3. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Silver_Fox For This Useful Post:

Donor Chapadiscos is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    hello!!!

I have installed PDF TollBox 15 in Mac but I receive the next message:

"There was a RAISE without a handler. The application will now exit"

I run Acrobat 10.1.7. Some idea!!!!

Thanks in advance ;)

Banned frknight is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Solve the problem

Hi,

Try re-install acrobat then re-install PDF Toolbox and make sure that the licenses are active from licenses menu.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Chapadiscos View Post
    hello!!!

I have installed PDF TollBox 15 in Mac but I receive the next message:

"There was a RAISE without a handler. The application will now exit"

I run Acrobat 10.1.7. Some idea!!!!

Thanks in advance ;)

Thanks
    I have reinstalled PDF toolbox 15 again with new PDF and the error has disappeared !!!

Thanks for your time!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boris_krotov View Post
    PDF Toolbox 15.x
    TX15-FL-00001-0000-0000-00FB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-FBEF-000A

Cockpit 15.x
    PC15-FL-00002-0000-0000-00FB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-E000-0A

PBM 7.x
    BM70-FL-00001-0000-0000-00FB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-F800-000A

Color Toolbox 15.x
    CT15-FL-00002-FFFF-FFFF-FFFB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-F800-000A

Content System 15.x
    CS15-ND-00002-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-00FF-FFFF-7FFF-0F

Meta 15.x
    MD15-ND-00001-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFF0-FF7F-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-0016-0F

DigitalRenderer 15.x
    DR15-ND-00002-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-00FF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-0F

HighResRenderer 15.x
    HR15-ND-00002-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-00FF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-0F

MetaShooter 15.x
    MS15-ND-00002-0000-0000-0001-FFFF-FFF8-1800-0F

Package Designer 15.x
    DE15-FL-00002-0000-0000-00FB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EF80-000A

PPI 15.x
    PI15-ND-00002-0000-0000-0001-FFFF-FFFF-000F

Remote Access 15.x
    RA15-ND-00002-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-00FF-DF7C-FFFF-0F

Screening Editor 15.x (4.0)
    SE40-ND-00002-FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF0000A

Signa 15.x
    SI15-FL-00001-0000-0000-00FB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-F800-000A

Smart Color Tool 15.x
    SC15-FL-00001-0000-0000-00FB-EFBE-FBEF-BEFB-EFBE-F800-000A

Prinect Engines 15.x
    PE15-ND-00001-0000-0000-0001-FFFF-FF87-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFF3-FFFF-FFFF-FFF7-FFFF-C0FF-FFFF-F000-0F
    Does someone know a valid key for Signa Station 15? I have tried with this key and It doesn´t work. I have tried with old keys (SI11, SI12 and SI13) changing to SI15 and don´t work.

TIA!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chapadiscos For This Useful Post:

Donor nima_assare is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Signastation key

I have same problem with signastation license key

Donor kuki is an unknown quantity at this point
    Thanks

License Server on Mac

I just need PDF Toolbox 15 for Mac.
    Is this possible without installing License Server on some PC?

PRC Member Kitaro will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Hi,

I tried out SN for Signa and Signa-Server and everything is OK. Working fine.
    Great job from Silver_Fox for uploading this lot of stuff and of course a big thanx to boris_krotov for the SNs.

by the way:
    anyone an idea what Smart Color Tool is?

Best regards

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitaro For This Useful Post:

Donor Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitaro View Post
    Hi,

I tried out SN for Signa and Signa-Server and everything is OK. Working fine.
    Great job from Silver_Fox for uploading this lot of stuff and of course a big thanx to boris_krotov for the SNs.

by the way:
    anyone an idea what Smart Color Tool is?

Best regards
    Did you mean smart printcheck or smart color?

If smart printcheck you can find details below.

What is Smart Printcheck?
    Smart Printcheck 15.0 is part of the Prinect Color Toolbox. Smart Printcheck gives you a fast and simple
    check of a process standard.
    Color Toolbox 15.0 consists of two components:
    • Profile Tool
    • Quality Monitor
    Profile Tool 15.0 lets you create ICC-based profiles of calibrated and controlled prints and proofs. The
    profiles contain information about the devices and processes plus their parameters that can be used
    for accessing the correct profiles during production. The software helps you generate the profiles in
    an easy way.
    Details about all the relevant process parameters (plates, substrates, inks, color order) are saved in
    the profiles. This includes the relevant process standard in the form of dot gain curves and solid densities
    or the color data of the process colors. You can also use these details for quality control and
    setup of the press. Different procedures make a quality check systematic and simple and allow you
    to record the devices and applications involved in the color workflow.
    Quality Monitor 15.0 lets you check and evaluate device and process calibrations, ICC profiles and
    proof corrections and lets you document the results. The focal point of this software is to check the
    process parameters of the imagesetters and platesetters, printing processes and proofers you use.
    The measured data required for this are recorded using defined test equipment.
    The software helps you record and evaluate the measured data in an easy way and gives you tips
    about possible problems and their elimination.
    Different procedures make a quality check systematic and simple and allow you to record the devices
    and applications involved in the color workflow.
    The quality assessments are based on a comparison of the color data sets of defined test charts and
    test strips (e.g. ECI 2002, ISO 12642-2/ANSI IT8.7/4, ISO 12642/ANSI IT8.7/3, HDM, Ugra/FOGRA).
    Color Toolbox and Smart Printcheck 15.0 let you manually measure test charts or test strips directly
    with online spectrophotometers or densitometers. Color densities can also be measured in addition
    to the spectral values of the control elements. The measured color data are saved in the "ISO 12642"
    data format. This data format lets you use color data from external sources (e.g. from measuring
    devices that are not supported). The color data can be interchanged by means of an export function.
    Smart Printcheck calculates quality characteristic values, e.g. statistical parameters from Delta E
    (ΔE) evaluations, based on a comparison of color data sets. The results are shown in different lists
    and diagrams in an easy-to-understand way and can also be printed as a record. This lets you create
    quality reports, for example, as are required for certified businesses.
    Test strips on the calibrated devices and/or processes are output and measured (spectral values, density
    values, screen percentages) to check device and process calibrations. The measured data are then compared with the rated values.

A quick-to-measure test chart or a test strip is output and then measured to check proofer calibration.
    Its spectral values are then compared with the color data saved in the proofer profile at the time
    the profile was created.
    The color data of a print test chart and a proof simulation are compared to check the accuracy of the proof.

14. Your ad here

Banned frknight is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Need PDF Toolbox 15 for Mac

No it is not possible

Quote Originally Posted by kuki View Post
    I just need PDF Toolbox 15 for Mac.
    Is this possible without installing License Server on some PC?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to frknight For This Useful Post:

PRC Member Kitaro will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
    Did you mean smart printcheck or smart color?
    Hi,

thanks for your answer, but that's I already know. Smart-Printcheck is an lowcost alternative to Quality-Monitor. I mean "Smart Color Tool" as listed in the SN-list of boris. Perhaps it's the same?

Best regards

Donor amp080 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Post Info

Hi all I was able to successfully install prinect buisness manager. Do you need to enter any license and if yes we're and what is it?. Thanks a million keep rocking

Thanks

Remote Update files

Just an information for you my friends. I will start to upload all software's remote update files tomorrow.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silver_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Remote Update Files

Hey friends,

I've uploaded all RUP files and you can find links under the related programs. Enjoy

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silver_Fox For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast