+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiery XF6 - All options perm and working!

wju
    Donor wju is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Willburwilde,
    dont be sorry, You did great work!!!

EFI is working now (on win7 x64). After lic activation, I upgraded to 6.2.2 with file XF6_UPD7d_WIN.zip.

thanks!

just trying to linearize my epson 3880
    Last edited by wju; 12-15-2015 at 06:22 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wju For This Useful Post:

PRC Member Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all
    Thanks
    It seems work for Fiery XF 7.0 is underway

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Finally the UI is getting some attention....lol, old skool
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 12-03-2015 at 02:26 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

PRC Member Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all
    Thanks
    PM me if you need to run Multikey for applications other than Fiery on the same system, as I have an alternate dongle emu.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    How does cut option work finally?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yahuu View Post
    How does cut option work finally?
    Yes, currently the only issue that exists is with the cutter list not showing up......In saying this there are a few ways around this, either by manually exporting or sending the job into Cut Server or like what I am doing is running another virtual machine with the XF Server solely for Cut Server (Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 works nice ) using this lic:

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

No crack is required for the above lic, only the dongle emu....edit the Dongle Emu SN and then reboot here:

There is more to come, but, it is going to have to wait for a major update. I'm not changing/releasing anything until then.
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 12-29-2015 at 01:39 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Donor kedens is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I've got it up and running but for the life of me cannot find my Roland VersaCAMM VS-640 under the output device setup wizard. ... Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Everything but Roland's VersaCAMM line shows up under Roland.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kedens For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kedens View Post
    I've got it up and running but for the life of me cannot find my Roland VersaCAMM VS-640 under the output device setup wizard. ... Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Everything but Roland's VersaCAMM line shows up under Roland.
    Terribly sorry, I forgot the Print and Cut option, which is required for that series...and others.

Replace the license with the one above. I have also updated the link in the first post ;)
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 01-10-2016 at 06:38 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Fiery XF 6.2 Pro Server

Installation and crack is exactly the same but includes a fast rip add-on (x6 times faster ripping) :)

"FAST RIP, an EFI-developed acceleration technology, improves processing for the Adobe PDF Print Engine as well as the Adobe Post Script Interpreter (CPSI). A combination of file compression algorithms and efficient memory management redefines how complex images are analysed. The result is industry-leading performance with blazing fast PDF processing times, factors that make a clear difference in an industry where a significant amount of signage work consists of single-copy jobs. "

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):

If you have already installed Fiery XF Normal and want to upgrade you will need to uninstall Fiery XF Normal then install Fiery XF Pro Server.

Then re-do steps B.5-B.7 from the Install Instructions if you are using Multikey. Then activate with same lic, which coincidentally has the Fast RIP option

Fiery XF Pro asks to activate with lic twice, once as normal and the second time via "Fiery proServer Configuration" after you click activate it prompts for the lic, runs an installer and switches the EFI Fiery service startup to Manual from disabled. Then reboots. It also removes the "Fiery proServer Configuration" from the startup menu.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 01-14-2016 at 04:33 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Donor tizidesign is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Just for better understanding: the new Pro Server is instead of the Fiery XF 6.2.2 ? All of the install procedure is same, from the first step to the last, exclude the install of the server?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tizidesign View Post
    Just for better understanding: the new Pro Server is instead of the Fiery XF 6.2.2 ? All of the install procedure is same, from the first step to the last, exclude the install of the server?

Correct, but no need to exclude anything...After installation, visually Fiery XF Pro appears exactly the same. Under the hood the UPDL Plugin (FAST RIP) is installed.

You can update to 6.2.2 as you would with Fiery XF Normal.

It also requires, as you should have already, two HD's...
    One for Windows and Fiery XF Install. One for Temp and Spool.

Preferably two physical drives not one partioned into two.
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 01-14-2016 at 06:56 PM.

18. Your ad here

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Correct, but no need to exclude anything...After installation, visually Fiery XF Pro appears exactly the same. Under the hood the UPDL Plugin (FAST RIP) is installed.

You can update to 6.2.2 as you would with Fiery XF Normal.

It also requires, as you should have already, two HD's...
    One for Windows and Fiery XF Install. One for Temp and Spool.

Preferably two physical drives not one partioned into two.
    So, I have only one HD now. And I have a start up problem with Fiery XF. Maybe it is the source of the problem? The two HDs need for the running of the software?

Thanks
    So, I have only one HD now. And I have a start up problem with Fiery XF. Maybe it is the source of the problem? The two HDs need for the running of the software?
    Start > run > services.msc

Check if EFI Fiery XF Service is disabled, sounds like it is...change to Auto or Manual. For whatever reason the proServer Configuration app doesn't always do what it is supposed to do. Easily fixed with the above...

As for the HD's it won't prevent you from running, but it may prevent you from uploading a file to XF.

When the setup asked you where to put temp and spool when it didn't find 'D' drive what did you tell it?

I haven't tested it with one HD, it's not ideal, but it will probably work if you told it to put temp and spool on 'C'

It would make sense to purchase a second HD to benefit from the performance gains...

I'm going to max it out with x2 SSD's and see what she can do, lol...
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 01-15-2016 at 12:34 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Start > run > services.msc

Check if EFI Fiery XF Service is disabled, sounds like it is...change to Auto or Manual. For whatever reason the proServer Configuration app doesn't always do what it is supposed to do. Easily fixed with the above...

As for the HD's it won't prevent you from running, but it may prevent you from uploading a file to XF.

When the setup asked you where to put temp and spool when it didn't find 'D' drive what did you tell it?

I haven't tested it with one HD, it's not ideal, but it will probably work if you told it to put temp and spool on 'C'

It would make sense to purchase a second HD to benefit from the performance gains...

I'm going to max it out with x2 SSD's and see what she can do, lol...
    So, thanks for the answers, but I am lost now... I installed again the XF, it is "almost" starting, but it is stopping. When the list reached the " waiting list" message, the server stopping and the icon right above switch to red color... The dongle OK, the license is "permanent"... XF Service is enabled... Any opinion about it?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to tizidesign For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So, thanks for the answers, but I am lost now... I installed again the XF, it is "almost" starting, but it is stopping. When the list reached the " waiting list" message, the server stopping and the icon right above switch to red color... The dongle OK, the license is "permanent"... XF Service is enabled... Any opinion about it?
    Sounds like it could be one of two things:

1. Verify that EFI.exe has been replaced @ “C:\Program Files (x86)\FlexLM” if not, stop the EFI License Service and replace and reboot.

2. Verify that the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Multi Key"
    does not exist…

Good
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Multi EFI”

Bad
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Multi Key"

If you have the bad one make sure you are using the latest archive from the first post named “Hybrid XF6 Perm (101796672) - Renamed” and re-install the dongle driver AFTER deleting:
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Multi Key" in regedit
    and also the file "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\multikey.sys"

3. Failing all this, or if it all gets to hard PM me the logs from:
    “C:\ProgramData\EFI\EFI XF\Server\Log\Server.log” and “C:\Program Files (x86)\FlexLM\lmgrd.log”

As a side note I have not tested Pro Server with vUSB
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 01-19-2016 at 04:56 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I have updated the first post with a revised lic and Cooling's cracked Cut Server to resolve the cutter list issue. Replace lic and the app2.exe from K folder then reboot

I think that is all the options covered now, please let me know if any issues or anything missing. Can be easily resolved...

Thanks cooling for the Cut Server Crack
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 01-19-2016 at 07:24 PM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast