+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiery XF6 - All options perm and working!

wju
    Donor wju is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    thank You for Your hard work Willburwilde!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wju For This Useful Post:

PRC Member Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all
    Thanks
    I have updated the first post with a temp license until December 2015....More soon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Donor T. Schruda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    working very well ... win 7 64..

my license says 5th of Oktober tho ?.. do i have an old one ?

and the cut plotter would be great to use!

Thanks
    my license will expire in Oktober ?.. how come?

any News ?

PRC Member spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks

Thumbs down Read the rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T. Schruda View Post

any News ?
    #4: Bumping threads is not allowed.
    respect the rules or get banned!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

PRC Member lessbones is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

any News ?
    Thanks again to spider for diligently spamming every thread in existence with pasted copies of the rules (and as always, ignoring the all important "don't mini-mod")-- hopefully I can manage to post to a thread and say something helpful and of value-- continuing on:

The licenses for ALL options do seem to expire in october (i got a popup about that today too) despite the supposed December end-date-- however the 1234567890 licenses should still work permanently, as long as you're ok with losing 1-bit and cut-server options until wilberwilde (or anyone else) find's another needle in the licensing haystack--- about that--- wilber: is the method just to go through and change the numbers one by one until the license comes up as valid? Because if so others here could probably contribute to the search even if we are lacking in technical skills--

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lessbones For This Useful Post:

PRC Member spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light spider is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lessbones View Post
    Thanks again to spider for diligently spamming every thread in existence with pasted copies of the rules (and as always, ignoring the all important "don't mini-mod")-- hopefully I can manage to post to a thread and say something helpful and of value-- continuing on:

and here is a special one for you:

...Just click on Thanks button instead of replying with "Thanks!"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lessbones View Post

The licenses for ALL options do seem to expire in october (i got a popup about that today too) despite the supposed December end-date-- however the 1234567890 licenses should still work permanently, as long as you're ok with losing 1-bit and cut-server options until wilberwilde (or anyone else) find's another needle in the licensing haystack--- about that--- wilber: is the method just to go through and change the numbers one by one until the license comes up as valid? Because if so others here could probably contribute to the search even if we are lacking in technical skills--
    Please do not criticise Spider!
    He has been here since the website was launched, and yes he does state the rules, but that's why! Because that's what they are there for, to be adhered to! Please remember that. Thank you.

Sc

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SimonCharlie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    Please do not criticise Spider!
    He has been here since the website was launched, and yes he does state the rules, but that's why! Because that's what they are there for, to be adhered to! Please remember that. Thank you.

Sc
    I can't disagree with you more, and I don't think this is the place to discuss this (as i'm sure spider would agree, according to the rules) but his constant "thumbs down" posting and his yelling at members does just as much to disrupt the forum as any new users posting selfish requests in the wrong places, etc. If anything most of the forums should be off limits to new users who have not proven themselves worthy of adding to the discussion, but really this is an issue for the mods to solve, and is not best handled by quick-trigger snarky commentary following every single inappropriate request. This method just doubles the amount of garbage everyone else has to sift through in order to get to the meaningful posts.

PRC Member Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Check first post peeps ;) and stop bickering

This will be my last post for Fiery XF as I believe the job is done well enough...

PS for 6.2 use vUSB or do an ASCII search and replace for MultiKey in EFI_XF_Server.exe ie: MultiKey > MultiXXX ;)
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 09-10-2015 at 11:30 PM.

17. Your ad here

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Anybody else having trouble with crop marks not printing after the 6.2 update?

Donor cooling will become famous soon enough cooling will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    i don't know if works or not...try this...I should have cracked Cut Server...tell me your feedback (try with serial WITHOUT Cut Server license):
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    password:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

Thanks
    i am not totally understanding the first post i guess. i thought now everything was permanent.. but with the perm license i dont have the DOT creator either that i Need.

now i reinstalled the one until okt. 4th and can use dot creator..

any Chance we can get that working perm as well?

Thanks
    i am not totally understanding the first post i guess. i thought now everything was permanent.. but with the perm license i dont have the DOT creator either that i Need.

now i reinstalled the one until okt. 4th and can use dot creator..

any Chance we can get that working perm as well?
    First post, all options, provided as is, with no support.

Last edited by Willburwilde; 10-01-2015 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Sorry I forgot about One Bit Tiff AND Fiery output option

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Updated one more time for Fiery Output option.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast