+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiery XF6 - All options perm and working!

PRC Member Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cooling View Post
    Advanced layout feature seems not to work with new license...
    Updated first post again to sort both layout and the newest EFI printers...

I also included a temporary license (123456 - Dec-2016) if anyone wants to play with that. No crack needed, just Dongle Emulator.

Last edited by Willburwilde; 07-04-2016 at 08:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Donor cooling will become famous soon enough cooling will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    i think is done!!!
    with last license you can use Cut Server Option with my old cracked App2.exe and Willburwilde EfiCut.dll:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    password:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    It should work...the only thing that can not be changed is the Cut Server HotFolder (it's the default: C:\Program Files (x86)\EFI\EFI Cut Server\Jobs and Settings\JobTickets)...but I think is not a problem...tell me your feedbacks!!!

PRC Member Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all Willburwilde is a name known to all
    Thanks
    i think is done!!!
    with last license you can use Cut Server Option with my old cracked App2.exe and Willburwilde EfiCut.dll:
    Code:
    password:
    Code:
    It should work...the only thing that can not be changed is the Cut Server HotFolder (it's the default: C:\Program Files (x86)\EFI\EFI Cut Server\Jobs and Settings\JobTickets)...but I think is not a problem...tell me your feedbacks!!!
    Are you sure? I'm not getting that result:

It should look like this:

I know that if you where running another license with cut server working it sometimes take a reboot or two to revert to standalone mode, like the first pic. Some garbage is left in the registry, leaving it working for a while.

Currently I still think the best option is to use the other license and setup another box specifically for Cut Server.

Or someone could patch the routine PM_CHECK_EFI_CUT_LICENSE in App2 to True, still haven't bothered. This would resolve the issue.

And obviously the less cracked stuff, the easier it is for us to keep upgrading...less is more ;)
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 07-07-2016 at 04:14 AM.

Donor cooling will become famous soon enough cooling will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Are you sure? I'm not getting that result:
    yes...Preferences in CutServer are the same of your picture 1, but I can show all cutting device in Efi client and the only thing that I must set is the export path: C:\Program Files (x86)\EFI\EFI Cut Server\Jobs and Settings\JobTickets

because I can't change in CutServer option...I tried this workaround in different PC (real and VM and seems to work), but I don't have a cut device...Could you try this? (I know is not a perfect crack )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cooling For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    yes...Preferences ...Could you try this? (I know is not a perfect crack )
    Ahh ok, yes I fixed the cutter list in XF client back @ 6.2.

Ok I will try but I think I did back then and didn't work, but will try again tomorrow.

Maybe able to do a simple resource hack to enable the hot folder again in preferences dialog box in cut server too, let you know tomorrow...

Thanks
    EPSON Label Hotfix for EFI Fiery XF 6.3 - Must be placed in Server\Plugins directory
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    MKBus Dongle Installation - For Testing - Simplified Install

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):

Should work with Win 7 -> 10 including Server 2008 -> 2016 - XF 6.0 -> 6.3+
    Let me know how you went, only tested with Windows 10 and 7.

Last edited by Willburwilde; 07-21-2016 at 08:43 PM.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Donor Davidz is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Win10 install: can't acess second window in install routine

Thanks Willburwilde again for your ongoing effort! I tried to install Fiery XF 6.3 on Win10/64bit machine and dongle installation seems successfull but when I try to install Fiery XF 6.3 software I cannot even access the second pop-up window which asks me to put in the dongle and continue with installation. Maybe some registry left-overs from recent unsuccessful tries? Has anyone any clues? Or is that what Willburwilde meant (installation instructions): "if you can't get past the dongle step something is wrong with your dongle emu" and I only think dongle-installation was sucessful?
    Many thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidz View Post
    Thanks Willburwilde again for your ongoing effort! I tried to install Fiery XF 6.3 on Win10/64bit machine and dongle installation seems successfull but when I try to install Fiery XF 6.3 software I cannot even access the second pop-up window which asks me to put in the dongle and continue with installation. Maybe some registry left-overs from recent unsuccessful tries? Has anyone any clues? Or is that what Willburwilde meant (installation instructions): "if you can't get past the dongle step something is wrong with your dongle emu" and I only think dongle-installation was sucessful?
    Many thanks in advance!
    Make sure you right click 'run as administrator' when running _before.cmd and _install.cmd.

Below is a video outlining the steps to install the dongle emulator from a fresh install of Win10_1511_2_EnglishInternational_x64.iso pro:

Below is a video outlining the steps to activate and crack.
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 07-25-2016 at 08:13 PM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks but still doesn't work

Make sure you right click 'run as administrator' when running _before.cmd and _install.cmd.

Below is a video outlining the steps to install the dongle emulator from a fresh install of Win10_1511_2_EnglishInternational_x64.iso pro:
    *** hidden content ***

Below is a video outlining the steps to activate and crack.
    *** hidden content ***
    I did EXACTLY as you instructed and as shown in vour video. The devices also show up exactly like in your video. But when I try to install Fiery I do get beyond the first step (plug in dongle...) but it stops when a second window SHOULD pop up. But I cannot access it to click on "continue". [I tried to attach a screenshot to show but it somehow didn't work.] The text in this second pop-up-window asks to plug in the dongle and click on continue. So my problem lies exactly between your video 1 (dongle) and video 2 (activation). Any clues? Many thanks your your ongoing assistance!

BTW: Unfortunately I have no fresh install of Win10

16. Your ad here

Thanks
    I did EXACTLY...BTW: Unfortunately I have no fresh install of Win10
    My only suggestion is that you have another dongle emulator or a previous XF dongle emulator that is left in the registry, run regedit and check for these keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\MultiK ey
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\MultiE FI
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\ru-board
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Emulat or

If they do right click on them and delete them, reboot, and verify that the MKbus one does @

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Mkbus

There is also a infclean tool that I don't have access to ATM but if you google that may help too.

Failing that the fresh install is your last option :-/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks

MultiKEY found in registry - deleted - but still doesn't install properly

My only suggestion is that you have another dongle emulator or a previous XF dongle emulator that is left in the registry, run regedit and check for these keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\MultiK ey
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\MultiE FI
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\ru-board
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Emulat or

If they do right click on them and delete them, reboot, and verify that the MKbus one does @

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Mkbus

There is also a infclean tool that I don't have access to ATM but if you google that may help too.

Failing that the fresh install is your last option :-/
    I did find MultiKEY in registry and deleted it - still the same. I'm afraid what you wrote IS indeed what I will have to do. But I can't do that right now.
    But I would very much appreciate if you or another contributor can recommend an infclean tool.
    Well - for the time being I will continue working with a flawlessly working Fiery XF on my Win7-laptop.
    Anyway many thanks to you!!!

Thanks
    I did find MultiKEY in registry and deleted it - still the same. I'm afraid what you wrote IS indeed what I will have to do. But I can't do that right now.
    But I would very much appreciate if you or another contributor can recommend an infclean tool.
    Well - for the time being I will continue working with a flawlessly working Fiery XF on my Win7-laptop.
    Anyway many thanks to you!!!
    Infclean
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/lgxsmj

1. Remove the mkbus dongle just to be sure using _remove
    2. Run rinfclean.exe and type Y if prompted.
    3. Also manually delete C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Multikey.sys and vusb.sys if there.

Reboot

Re-Install mkbus dongle and try try again. good luck
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 07-26-2016 at 04:29 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Fiery Color Profiler Suite 4.9.0.21 - Activation
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):

You can run with or without the ES-1000 Attached.
    If you would like you can edit the lines:
    HOSTID=SPECTROMETER=0 ->
    HOSTID=SPECTROMETER=YOURSPECTRONUMBER

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Donor Pir8mack is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    any patch for the mac version of color profile suite?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast