+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: Evo6

  1. #1
    PRC Member Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 91 Times in 22 Posts

    Evo6

    Link:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Medicine
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 20 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.


  2. #2
    Member zonetoon will become famous soon enough zonetoon will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 110 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bac_Cai View Post
    Link:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Medicine
    *** hidden content ***
    Hi friend
    It's full license right.
    thank.

  3. #3
    PRC Member Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 91 Times in 22 Posts
    I think it has 62/62.

  4. #4
    Donor itsiffi is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Install method requested

    Quote Originally Posted by Bac_Cai View Post
    I think it has 62/62.
    Please provide install method.

    thx in advance

  5. #5
    PRC Member Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 91 Times in 22 Posts
    1/ Install Evo. When it ask for Response file, quit program. Restart computer.
    2/ Instal sentinel: add registry key x86 of 64 follow your system, then run "install.bat" (use Run as Administrator if require). Restart computer.
    3/ Intall Evo, load Response file.
    4/ Run Evo.

  6. #6
    Donor itsiffi is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bac_Cai View Post
    1/ Install Evo. When it ask for Response file, quit program. Restart computer.
    2/ Instal sentinel: add registry key x86 of 64 follow your system, then run "install.bat" (use Run as Administrator if require). Restart computer.
    3/ Intall Evo, load Response file.
    4/ Run Evo.
    Thx a lot for ur advice dear. Im trying to install.

  7. #7
    PRC Member Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 91 Times in 22 Posts
    File size 41k.
    I extract by WinRar, evething ok.

  8. #8
    Donor itsiffi is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiffi View Post
    Thx a lot for ur advice dear. Im trying to install.
    Thanks for help Bac_Cai. I followed your instructions but was unable to install it.
    1) Sentinel.sys couldnt be loaded. (dont know how to load it)
    2) Was unable to load Response file as well.

    Same problem occurred on Win 2003 Server 32 bit, Win 2008 Server r1 64 bit on VMWARE. Any suggestion?

  9. #9
    PRC Member Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough Bac_Cai will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 91 Times in 22 Posts
    You can copy sentinel.sys to system32 folder
    You can run diag.exe to test dongle emulator.
    Response file name "C11111_PrinergyEvoandEvoPowerPack_6.0_respons e-功能号.xml"
    if difficult to load it, you can try remove some stranger character at the end of file name, to get file name like that "C11111_PrinergyEvoandEvoPowerPack_6.0_response.xm l".
    I install and run ok on win 2003 r2.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bac_Cai For This Useful Post:

  11. #10
    PRC Member megadeth_sp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 31 Times in 13 Posts
    It works !!!!
    I tried on Win 2008 Server x64 on VMWARE.

    i runs ok ...
    license is PERMANENT.
    full of features.

    the only thing i did it was delete some chinese characters on the lic file name.

    thanks !
    mery xmas !

  12. Your ad here

  13. #11
    Donor jbhardling is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Big thanks for this!!!

    Did the user who ran it on VMWare run it on a Mac?

  14. #12
    Donor TRAUCO1958 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts

    Unhappy Help please

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth_sp View Post
    It works !!!!
    I tried on Win 2008 Server x64 on VMWARE.

    i runs ok ...
    license is PERMANENT.
    full of features.

    the only thing i did it was delete some chinese characters on the lic file name.

    thanks !
    mery xmas !
    I try in server 2008 and give me a dialog

    This license key does not match your dongle

  15. #13
    Donor TRAUCO1958 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts

    Red face Thats the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Bac_Cai View Post
    You can copy sentinel.sys to system32 folder
    You can run diag.exe to test dongle emulator.
    Response file name "C11111_PrinergyEvoandEvoPowerPack_6.0_respons e-功能号.xml"
    if difficult to load it, you can try remove some stranger character at the end of file name, to get file name like that "C11111_PrinergyEvoandEvoPowerPack_6.0_response.xm l".
    I install and run ok on win 2003 r2.
    I make like this and works ok 62/62 Thanks a lot now is working

  16. #14
    Donor montag78 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 26 Times in 9 Posts
    Works on Windows 7 Pro x64, thanks!

    BTW does anybody have newest plugins for Acrobat from Kodak (Prinergy trap, preflight etc.)?

  17. #15
    PRC Member megadeth_sp is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 31 Times in 13 Posts
    yes my friend ... on imac ... 10.7.5 vmware fusion 6




    Quote Originally Posted by jbhardling View Post
    Big thanks for this!!!

    Did the user who ran it on VMWare run it on a Mac?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts