Enfocus PowerSWITCH 08 update8
The Switch family of products consists of three products specifically designed to let you save time by automating repetitive tasks that require your undivided attention.
Switch offers an easy-to-use visual interface where you automate your processes using simple drag-and-drop. It has no complex installation procedure and requires no special hardware or software.
Switch family highlights:
- Easily automate receiving and sorting files
- Switch enables you to continue to use those applications on which you already rely. Instantly flows can create PDF files, preflight documents, color correct or proof as needed
- Switch brings rapid return on investment
- Each Switch flavor has different features and is capable to grow with your needs
- SwitchClient is a seperate desktop client that can run on the workstation of operators, job managers or even external customers and allows submitting jobs to Switch and making manual decisions
- Expand automation possibilities using scripting
- Introduce intelligent processing based on metadata (XML, JDF, XMP, EXIF and IPTC)
- Submit and track jobs from anywhere in a workgroup
- Save costs through increased automation
- Protect investments in third-party products
- Preserve flexibility to choose best-of-breed technology
- View full activity logs remotely
This is not the latest version and I haven't a crack, but I can tell you how to reset demo.
This workaround doesn't work with versions higher 08.
The link was changed!
PowerSWITCH installation (including client) & workaround:
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 20 posts):You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
There is special section "Installer or Patch Only" in Printing Resource Center. Let you use this one for such software!