+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: EFI ColorProof XF 4.5 + Crack

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses607 View Post
    Pongo el link a una cuenta de Mega, esta codificado, se necesita un gestor de descargas tipo Jdowloader2, myponi o similar, es una carpeta comprimida con winrar sin clave, en el interior hay todo lo necesario para hacerlo funcionar sobre XP de 32 Bits.

heavy violation of rule #01, #09 and #27:

1. The only language spoken/written on this forum is ENGLISH.

9. All links within your post must be coded internal and external links.

27. Link Protection isn't allowed!
    Last edited by spider; 07-28-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Donor Ramses607 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    heavy violation of rule #01, #09 and #27:
    Okay, just wanted to help, the link is direct to an account of Mega, is protected to last a little more, I'll put NO otherwise.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses607 View Post
    Okay, just wanted to help, the link is direct to an account of Mega, is protected to last a little more, I'll put NO otherwise.
    so you are violating the rules you have agreed to on purpose!
    uploading without password protection is another violation.
    do you want to make your own rules?
    you should be banned forever!!!

Donor Ramses607 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Ok

link deleted due to incompatibility with some weird rules, I can not protect the link and I will not be going up almost four gigs every day.

Donor guncis is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

New link required

Hi,
    Seems like old links doesnt work :(
    Can anybody upload it?
    ManyMany Thanks in advance
    G

Donor oxident will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Did anyone ever try to use any cracked XF with a DesignJet Z6x00?

I'm not sure if it's failing because of the crack or a serious bug in the application itself but since I started trying (beginning with 4.x), I could send any job, neither calibration nor regular print job to these kind of printer. The job just hangs in the queue without being transmitted and without any kind of error message.

Other DesignJets (4520/T7100) are working fine...

UPDATE: Finally found the bug. Fiery XF seems to query the Z-series using SNMP with blank (!) community name (instead of "public")
    Last edited by oxident; 10-15-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Donor T. Schruda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    no prob with the Z6...

Thanks
    Okay, the bug disappeared for me when using XF 6 but either I'm too stupid to set up a workflow/printer profile or the color correction quality is way beyond what other programs (like Colorgate) offer.

Has anyone ever tried to linearize a Z6xxx printer and create a production or proof profile for a custom media?

I mean, I've done the above steps for a production workflow (clean color) and the prints, especially on gradients, is extremely poor: Over-saturated colors and huge visible "steps" in the gradients.

Then I've redone everything for a proof workflow (ISO coated) and tried to "optimize" the profile towards the reference profile. After measuring the first optimization target, XF calculated an average dE of 120 (!).

For the sake of simplicity, I've done all the measurements using the internal spectrometer (non UV-cut).

Can anyone give me hint or a short step-by-step guide on how to create a proof workflow for those kind of printers?

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can make an assumption that you have been trying to calibrate Z6 using CT driver (CMYK output device). Taking into account that Z6 is multi-color printer (CMYK+Red ), it's not a trivial job for EFI XF to calibrate/linearize and then to profile a printer as a multi-color printer.

At least, it's not such easy job with Epson x900 series printers, that's why I'm personally prefer to use RGB driver for multi-color printers.

Assuming that other factors, such as, quality of measurements, software conflicts, etc., don't significantly affect the results, I'd recommend you to give EFI XF a try with RGB driver for your Z6.

P.S.
    In what color hue is most noticeable banding? For which colors dE is biggest?
    Cheers,
    CW

Thanks
    Thanks for your detailed response and for making some things a little bit clearer for me. Yes, I've been using the CT driver but only because I added the Z6200 using XF's wizard (which refuses to add printers without predefined media profiles, which is the case for the RGB driver on this printer). Another cause was that I knew other applications won't let me create an ISO Coated or PSO proof workflow for RGB output devices.

Colorgate would let me set up a workflow were the halftoning is being done at RIP (and not printer) level. Although I haven't been really successful with this method, I would assume that this gives the experienced user much more control over the way, multicolor printers are being driven.

At the moment I'm not quite sure which colors show the most significant dE values but to my personal fealing, the primary colors are heavily affected as well as the combined CMY values ("non-pure greys"). In my particular test case, the banding was quite heavy in gradient areas "between" yellow and orange.

It's sounds a little bit curious to me to use an RGB workflow for such printers, especially for those "full-blown" x900. I always thought that exactly those Epson devices are the first choice for professional prepress services.

But maybe it's a good idea to try this at least for production workflows. Do you see a possibility to use RGB output for proofing workflows as well?

11. Your ad here

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sorry, oxident, I've made a mistake in my previous post...

When I was talking about complexity of calibration and profiling of multicolor printers, I mistook CT with HT EFI drivers. CT driver always tread printer as a pure CMYK, while RGB - as an RGB, and HT driver gives you a full control over all the available inks.

I've meant that I didn't have much success in calibrating (noticeable banding) and profiling (dE was not acceptable) of our 9900 with non-original inks using HT driver. For production purposes, printing on Epson 9900 through RGB driver is not a problem. All of our proofing stations are based on Epson 4880 with original inks and controlled by the HT driver.

I'm not familiar with HP Z6xxx series, so I can't give you a valuable hint, but I would recommend you to try RGB or CT (if you were used HT) drivers. At least, I suppose, it may help with banding issue.

Using RGB driver with "full-blown" printers like Epson x900, will not dramatically reduce gamut boundaries at least with original inks and high quality paper.

I don't think that EFI will limit you to use HP Z6xxx as a proofer just because it uses RGB driver... At least our Epson 9900 (as an RGN printer) still capable to use and verify control strip.
    Cheers,
    CW

Thanks
    Unfortunately, Fiery XF doesn't support HT for Z6x00 printers. So I'm limited to CT for either CMYK or RGB.

In the meantime, I've realized that I can create a linearization/profile using the (virtual) "EFI Linearization device". There I would be able to select the Z6200 using RGB, create EPL/ICC and then add a new Z6200 RGB printer using that profile.

Well, that's what I'm trying to achieve now

Good to see that XF still let you use control strips. Using Colorgate I could also do that but only "against" the printer profile so I have no possibility to check against references like ISO Coated.

Thanks for your thoughts. Really helpful!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oxident View Post
    Unfortunately, Fiery XF doesn't support HT for Z6x00 printers. So I'm limited to CT for either CMYK or RGB.
    In my case (v6.1 build 830), it's possible to choose HT driver for Z6100 and Z6100ps models.

Quote Originally Posted by oxident View Post
    In the meantime, I've realized that I can create a linearization/profile using the (virtual) "EFI Linearization device". There I would be able to select the Z6200 using RGB, create EPL/ICC and then add a new Z6200 RGB printer using that profile.
    You are absolutely right. If there is no icc profile for your printer/media, you can create it using "EFI Linearization device".

If you got banding with CT driver, then, probably, the problem is not in EFI driver. It's hard to figure it out, because of lack of additional information.

You wrote, that you have used internal spectrometer... did you try to use external device, such as i1 Pro 1/2? One of the possible causes is measurement device.
    Cheers,
    CW

Thanks
    Unfortunately, there's no HT driver for the Z6200 in 6.1. As you've mentioned, I guess it's a little bit complicated to implement it for CMYKR devices.

Using a self built RGB profile, I get dE values around 15-20 ... so dramtically better then before but still far away from being acceptable.

I'll try again using my ES2000 as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help!

PRC Member megadeth_sp is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

problem instaling dongle

guys please help me !
    seems that the donge emul is not working so i cannot install the soft.
    when install the dongle gives a yellow warning looks like it misses a driver.
    what am I doing wrong ? is just hit install the donge emu correct ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast