Hi new link please

Donor barcheck.chua is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    new link plss..

Donor Apa_Cska is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

it is normal, if

Quote Originally Posted by mcjam45 View Post
    Hmm…panoramas longer than approximately 1 meter won't print on my epson 7900 for some strange reason. The printer just stops printing and cuts the roll. I wonder if this is somehow related to the medicine. Did any1 experience the same?
    in the media settings the spectro is on, and u like to verify.

Ap

Donor barcheck.chua is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

pls help

i always having an error message 20024. what should i do?

Donor dtalamo is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

"23957ce5_64.reg" file

Hi All!

I'm new to printroot forum and have searched numerous places for the below medicine.

I have not been able to find a live link to the "4.5.1 Emu for 32-bit & 64-bit OS + medicine for 32-bit EFI Server" medicine that was posted here:
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/efi-colorproof-xf-4-5-crack-1411/index13.html#post64042

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could point me to a live link for the 4.5 or 4.5.1 Emu for 32-bit ON 64-bit OS medicine that can work on Windows 7 x64 OS system.

Or if not the link, could anyone please just Copy and Paste the info from the "23957ce5_64.reg" file and PM it to.

Thanks in Advance!!!
    dt
    Last edited by dtalamo; 04-07-2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Meant to say 32-bit ON [B]64-bit OS[/B]

Donor Ramses607 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Help!!!

I have read the thread more than three times, I downloaded the HASP4, after installing the HASP4 I give the bat file crack and tells me that there is a problem with the new device, which could not be installed so that the Efi does not allow me install, took a whole day mulling over, does anyone have solution?, thanks.

He leido el hilo mas de tres veces , he descargado el Hasp4, despues de instalar el Hasp4 le doy al archivo bat del crack y me dice que hay un problema con el nuevo dispositivo, que no se pudo instalar asi que el Efi no me permite instalar, llevo un dia entero dandole vueltas, ¿alguien tiene solucion?, gracias.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses607 View Post
    I have read the thread more than three times, I downloaded the HASP4, after installing the HASP4 I give the bat file crack and tells me that there is a problem with the new device, which could not be installed so that the Efi does not allow me install, took a whole day mulling over, does anyone have solution?, thanks.

He leido el hilo mas de tres veces , he descargado el Hasp4, despues de instalar el Hasp4 le doy al archivo bat del crack y me dice que hay un problema con el nuevo dispositivo, que no se pudo instalar asi que el Efi no me permite instalar, llevo un dia entero dandole vueltas, ¿alguien tiene solucion?, gracias.
    OMG!!!

since you have not given any details about your configuration i assume you are installing on a commodore 64. all i can tell you is that hasp4 is not compatible with c64!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks

Sorry, I'm going to install on a clean Xp Sp3, thanks for answering so fast.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses607 View Post
    Sorry, I'm going to install on a clean Xp Sp3, thanks for answering so fast.
    and what files are you working with?

the links from this thread are all down so you cant rely on the posts from here if you dont have the correct files!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The files are down more than two years ago, are this thread is the third time I have to install files and have them on a flash drive, but this time there is no way this morning has broken hard drive, I put a new one, installed XP and I have not been able to follow, making changes all day and now I'm afraid I have bundled more.

Los archivos los baje hace mas de dos años, son los de este hilo, es la tercera vez que tengo que instalarlo y los archivos los tengo en un pendrive, pero esta vez no hay manera, esta mañana se ha roto el disco duro, he puesto uno nuevo, instalado Xp y ya no he podido seguir, todo el dia haciendo cambios y ahora me da miedo haberlo liado mas.

13. Your ad here

Thanks
    There is another program as good but easier to operate?

Hay otro programa tan bueno pero mas facil de hacer funcionar?

Thanks
    I am a third time formatting the computer to start from scratch, as you have it up and running so get on the network and share it here.
    If someone tells me how to do it safely I appreciate it.

Thanks
    I've installed it, now gets an error 20024, I have read in the forum that installing the latest version of haspdinst is arranged, after updating all my will not let me start it says me error 20024.
    I still work if I do I'll upload function here, if not I'll upload it, what bothers me more is that it is the fourth time I've had to install and the previous three did not cost much.

lo he instalado, ahora pone un error 20024, he leido en el foro que instalando la ultima version del Haspdinst se arregla, despues de actualizar todo a mi no me deja arrancarlo, me dice error 20024.
    Sigo trabajando, si lo hago funcionar lo subire aqui, si no no lo subire, lo que mas me fastidia es que es la cuarta vez que lo he tenido que instalar y las tres anteriores no me costo tanto.

Donor delsi77 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

help..

Can someone kindly put some new links?
    thank you

Thanks

Red face Nuevo link

link deleted due to incompatibility with some weird rules, I can not protect the link and I will not be going up almost four gigs every day.
    Last edited by Ramses607; 07-28-2014 at 01:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast